Tubkaak resort is perfect. After the hustle and bustle of the touristy side of town, it is a real pleasure to come back to your beautiful eco-friendly resort at the end of the day and enjoy a lovely dinner on the beach. The rooms were spacious and well decorated and I loved my bathroom! The pool is an amazing place to relax and unwind, and the view from the beach is to die for.
Also, as the resort is a 20 minute car ride away from the main tourist areas - if you want to go for an elephant tour, diving tour or a speedboat tour around the islands, you can do so and then return to the tranquility of your hotel.
My only negative experience there was with the hotels hire car driver. On our first evening, we booked a car to take us to Ao Nang and asked to be dropped off in the centre of town. Unfortunately, our driver was not keen on getting into the busy areas and decided to drop us off at one lonely end of the markets strip. It was after a lot of walking that we reached our destination. So, if you book a car, know where you want to go and make sure he drops you there - you are paying for it after all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A very chic boutique resort with just 59 stylistically finished rooms and pool villas located at Krabi's most pristine Tubkaak Beach. Offering utmost privacy, spellbound tranquility with friendly service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Expedia, Agoda, Travelbag, Holiday Gems, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Hotel Nong Thale
- The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Resort Thailand