3rd visit in 5 years and really nice to be welcomed back by the charming staff. Rooms have been renovated since our last visit and seem bigger and lighter than before, but still a "Thai" experience. New "upper deck" above the old restaurant, which gives so many great tables to sit at and enjoy the beach view. Thai cuisine is definitely the specialty and the emphasis is on fabulous local seafood (with lots of alternatives). Try the breakfast roti, prepared by the chef at the egg station, for a unique breakfast experience and feed the huge fish in the pond afterwards. Sunset view from the beach is simply the best. Spa is good value and the masseuses of the highest quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A very chic boutique resort with just 59 stylistically finished rooms and pool villas located at Krabi's most pristine Tubkaak Beach. Offering utmost privacy, spellbound tranquility with friendly service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Agoda, Odigeo, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Travelbag, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Hotel Nong Thale
- The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Resort Thailand