We stayed at the Tubkaak in May and by far it was the best hotel we have ever stayed in!!
Although the location is a bit remote and you can't really walk anywhere, to compensate they have a complementary shuttle bus three times a week (which is fabulous) but the advantage of it being so remote is the calmness the resort offers and the spectacular views over the private beach and the Hong Islands more than makes up for it!!
The staff are so helpful and friendly you would think that they all own the hotel not just work there. They would remember your name and staff would greet you with with a huge smile and traditional bow every morning without fail. A particular mention should go to Sonny who was absolutely amazing throughout our stay and could not have been more pleasant, helpful or made us feel more welcome!!
The rooms and furnishings were of top quality, we were very fortunate to get upgraded during our stay to a beach villa and it was out of this world! The bed was so huge and comfy, there was a huge plasma tv, dvd player and music player with ipod dock. There was a huge outdoor bathtub which was filled with petals when we arrived which was a lovely touch!
The restaurant was also fabulous....the food was out of this world!! It is a little pricey by Thai standards but the price tag is worth it just for the setting right on the beach and to be serenaded every night by the thai couple just made each night so romantic. Each table was private too and you could even have a table set up on the beach if you wished which the staff went to so much trouble to set up with lanterns and all-sorts!! The breakfasts at the hotel were out of this world! There was so much choice for everyone and there was a chef every morning making pancakes, waffles and eggs at your request. If I make any recommendation you must try the banana roti....AMAZING!!
I will have no hesitation to recommend the Tubkaak to anyone who wants a truly luxurious and relaxing holiday. The service and atmosphere that they provide is second to none. We are looking forward to returning when we next visit Thailand.
I must also add that the construction work was taking place whilst we were staying and it did not affect the enjoyment of our holiday one bit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A very chic boutique resort with just 59 stylistically finished rooms and pool villas located at Krabi's most pristine Tubkaak Beach. Offering utmost privacy, spellbound tranquility with friendly service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Booking.com, TravelUp, Travelbag, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Hotel Nong Thale
- The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Resort Thailand