My new wife and I couldn't have been more happy with our romantic wedding experience at the Tubkaak Boutique Resort in Krabi! In a word, it was perfect! We wanted to have a special experience to always remember the begining of our lives together and we could not have had a better experience. It is a beautiful place, just the right size, with a gracious and always welcoming staff. The property is beautiful, the forty plus rooms (they are currently adding about a dozen pool villas) blending nicely into the natural vegetation, leading down a small mountain to a gorgeous beach. Guests are welcomed with a refreshing drink and a personal tour of the grounds on your way to the room. As for the wedding package, it outdid even our high expectations. We booked a Seaview room with an Escape to nature Package (4 nights, Thai massages and a set dinner) and a western wedding on the beach at sunset, with dinner on the beach. We were upgraded to the Laurel sweet, which was gorgeous, and basically like the seaview rooms, but twice as big. I think all of their rooms are nice, but for our wedding, the extra space was great, as I kept to the old fashioned view of not wanting to see my bride in her wedding dress before the wedding. I got ready in one side of the suit and she was preparing with her professional make-up artist (who was definitely worth booking.) The best thing was the interaction we had with khun Siraporn, who coordinated the wedding from our first contact through the romantic dinner on the beach afterwards. She was with my wife the entire afternoon while she prepared, she accompanied us around the hotel grounds with the photographer, she was always there to make everything flawless and effortless. We could just enjoy ourselves and relish the experience. Khun Sunny, the resident manager was also great. Since it was just the two of us, he kept me company while waiting for my wife at the beach. He was also a superb master of ceremonies, being the one to lead us in exchanging our vows. The morning after we arrived when we met with khun Sunny and khun Siraporn after breakfast to go over the schedule for the wedding, he said that we think of ourselves as a family and we are like your family while you are here. I am normally quite skeptical of such sentiments, (I have never written a travel review before) but this time it felt so sincere and proved to be true. The ceremony itself was just perfect, the decorations were really beautiful, the food delicious, the real thing was even more beautiful than the pictures. To sum it all up, it was perfect! Thank you Khun Siraporn, Khun Sunny and all of your staff for a truly magical wedding, a memory we will always be able to cherish.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A very chic boutique resort with just 59 stylistically finished rooms and pool villas located at Krabi's most pristine Tubkaak Beach. Offering utmost privacy, spellbound tranquility with friendly service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelbag, Ebookers, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Hotel Nong Thale
- The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Resort Thailand