The Tubkaak is an amazing resort. Quiet, with a beautiful beach, incredible sunsets, it is a pure bliss. We went twice already, the last time being December 2012 / January 2013. The rooms were charming, spacious and comfortable, the staff extremely caring and professional, the food perfect, the view unbelievable and the beach great (with no signs of pollution, which is a concern in Krabi). The management of the resort made lots of efforts to provide the guests with an unforgettable New Year's Eve, with a delicious dinner, nice music, flying lanterns, fireworks, and even a show... We hope to be able to go back there soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A very chic boutique resort with just 59 stylistically finished rooms and pool villas located at Krabi's most pristine Tubkaak Beach. Offering utmost privacy, spellbound tranquility with friendly service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Holiday Gems, TravelUp, Travelbag, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Hotel Nong Thale
- The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Resort Thailand