I agree with most of the reviews but.........They have a shuttle bus only on Wednesday,Friday and Sunday. After paying nearly 11000 baht ($300) a night you would think the bus would be free, NO it is not .You have to pay 200 baht ($6) per person. They give you a box of tissues in your room and take out 80% of them which leaves you hardly any left.When you eat your meals you have to ask for a toothpick as they dont have them on the table..the meals are expensive and they hold you to ransom as you have to stay there for your meals. the size of the meals are small too. the check in counter in up a flight of stairs. If you are disabled then it is so hard to do. they have a happy hour 2 for the price of one , but be careful as my friends ordered some cocktails and there was hardly any alcohol in them.They also dont bring you your menue for a long period as they want to sell you more drinks. A staff member told us this as we asked him why it took so long for the menue to arrive. The breakfast is ok but have seen better in cheaper hotels.There is hardly any service there as well as there is nobody bringing tea or coffee to your table.They ask one time when you first sit down.There is not alot of activities at the resort. The staff are helpful , but some of them could learn more english. When we arrived there we went to the wrong hotel , (taxi fault). We rang up the tubkaak and ask them to pick us up. They arrived in one of the workers pickup truck to take us to the right hotel. This is the hotel you pay 11000 baht a night for!!!so here we are 3 of us and all our luggage in a pickup truck. Why am I being so hard on these minor things for. Well 3 klms down the road is the Element resort , half the price and better service. As I had friends coming from overseas I could not book the resort for them as they booked the tubkaak themselves. They checked out 3 days earlier as they were disappointed in the pricing of the resort. This resort just wants to make the most money from the guests. Would I go back ....only if the resort dropped it prices , I will keep going to the Elements.I gave location 4 stars because of the beautiful sunsets. Otherwise it is terrible as there are no shops near by.I needed to go to the shops which are only 4 klms away and asked if they could take me and they said no. Told me to order a taxi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A very chic boutique resort with just 59 stylistically finished rooms and pool villas located at Krabi's most pristine Tubkaak Beach. Offering utmost privacy, spellbound tranquility with friendly service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TravelUp, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Travelbag and Holiday Gems so you can book your The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Hotel Nong Thale
- The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Resort Thailand