My wife was completely charmed by this place from the moment we arrived. I was a little shocked by its remote location (and one does need a taxi to get to anywhere else) but the Tubkaak certainly gets under the skin and is a place to remember fondly for a long time.
Breakfast is taken at tables set well apart in the garden and virtually on the beach where the view of the large rock stacks offshore is worth a place on the front page of any travel brochure. We had good dinners here and pre dinner drinks as the sun set in front of us.
Some reviewers have said the drinks prices were excessive and greedy due to the remote location. To give some context, whilst the prices are not back street dive cheap, we thought they compared well with British hotels.
The swimming pool and garden are lovely and were never crowded during our stay.
We had a basic room and it was really pleasant - we would have no wish to move upscale if we visited again. The large bathroom including a bath and shower area "outdoors" was very special.
The staff were all very anxious to please.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A very chic boutique resort with just 59 stylistically finished rooms and pool villas located at Krabi's most pristine Tubkaak Beach. Offering utmost privacy, spellbound tranquility with friendly service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Travelbag, Agoda, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Hotel Nong Thale
- The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Resort Thailand