We ended our long stay in Thailand here after visiting many 5 star resorts and were lucky enough to be one of rate first people to try out the new Beach Pool Villa rooms. Amazing! They were really spacious, good quality furnishings and had a great view out to the sea. Private pool for us is a must and this addition here, was well received.
The resort is located out of the main tourist area and is more suited to those seeking peace and quiet. This being said, the location on the other hand is also a positive to mention as you really do have a good level of privacy and service is second to none.
Some reviews do mention the high prices, but I would suggest looking at booking half board for your stay. This way it will be cheaper for you compared to paying local hotel prices.
Great view of the sunset from the very clean beach. The beach is set up with bean bag style sun beds. Trendy and different touch.
The food was lovely for dinner and breakfast. Good selection.
I would suggest your overall stay here to be around 3-4 days.
We will definitely come back and stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A very chic boutique resort with just 59 stylistically finished rooms and pool villas located at Krabi's most pristine Tubkaak Beach. Offering utmost privacy, spellbound tranquility with friendly service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Travelbag, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Destinology and Holiday Gems so you can book your The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Hotel Nong Thale
- The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Resort Thailand