A colleague of mine and I were travelling for a month through Asia and we stopped in Krabi at the Tubkaak Resort as we have read the reviews on Tripadvisor.
We have been at the Tubkaak during the low season (beginning of May).
Once we have arrived, the hotel was almost empty.
We asked for an upgrade but the hotel refused to give us a better room although 90 percent of the rooms were available.
The hotel is really nice but it is definitely a hotel for couples.
The city is a bit far away, so you are a bit forced to spend most of the time at the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A very chic boutique resort with just 59 stylistically finished rooms and pool villas located at Krabi's most pristine Tubkaak Beach. Offering utmost privacy, spellbound tranquility with friendly service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Holiday Gems, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Agoda, Travelbag, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Hotel Nong Thale
- The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Resort Thailand