We love TubKaak - wonderful customer service, beautiful setting, superb food, gorgeous rooms, and perfect for a long beach vacation. We recommend the rooms that have a sea view or the outdoor bath - really lovely. If you are looking for a private, relaxed vacation - I recommend against the day tours to the nearby islands - the tour is very nice, but the locations themselves are usually packed with tourists visiting on large package tours or from other hotels. Although the sites are beautiful, the crowds make it less than worth it if your goal is solitude.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A very chic boutique resort with just 59 stylistically finished rooms and pool villas located at Krabi's most pristine Tubkaak Beach. Offering utmost privacy, spellbound tranquility with friendly service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelbag, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Hotel Nong Thale
- The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Resort Thailand