This was one of the nicest places i have stayed in. We spent 6 nights there in May 2006 and cannot fault the place. The hotel was spotless and the food superb and the staff the most friendly and helpful people you could imagine.
yes - there are reviews which grumble about the quarry which you need to go through to get the the hotel - but once you are in its worth it. The Spa treatments are great and well priced and the restaurant - although there is only the one - has a vast menu which meant we ate different types of food for the 6 nights we were there!
The poolside is great and well maintained and the hot weather and endless sunshine helped!
All in all i would highly recommend this place !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A very chic boutique resort with just 59 stylistically finished rooms and pool villas located at Krabi's most pristine Tubkaak Beach. Offering utmost privacy, spellbound tranquility with friendly service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Travelbag, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Expedia, Holiday Gems, TravelUp, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Hotel Nong Thale
- The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Resort Thailand