This is by far the best resort we' ve ever been. Mainly so because of the staff. They are really heartfully friendly, know you by name, eager to help you...just amazing. And this is also true for the hotel's restaurant.....very romantic and all the food served is really great. We were sorry to leave without being able to try everything on the menu. The resort itself is laid out beautifully in a great garden. It has a great pool and beach. On the beach you'll find really comfortable beanbags to sit/lay down (chairs are not allowed by law). Really great and more romantic than regular chairs and sunscreens as well. Standard rooms are well designed and decorated, clean and large and on ground level and have outside showers and bathtub. The hotel is located one hour drive from Krabi Airport and you'll have to take a taxi to go somewhere outside the hotel grounds. But why bother. Stay and enjoy...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A very chic boutique resort with just 59 stylistically finished rooms and pool villas located at Krabi's most pristine Tubkaak Beach. Offering utmost privacy, spellbound tranquility with friendly service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, Priceline, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelbag, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Hotel Nong Thale
- The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Resort Thailand