We have stayed for a long weekend at Phulay Bay Ritz Carlton and enjoyed every single minute. We are travelling a lot for business and pleasure and always stay in top hotels, but Phulay Bay is truly a class of its own. It consists of not more than 50 villas, but provides the infrastructure of a large resort (huge pool, 3 different restaurants, various bars, SPA and gym, etc.). At the time of our stay there were about 50-60 other guests. Every place was wonderful and absolutely calm.
Staff is great and very helpful. Each guest has a dedicated butler that takes care of any request. Our butler JB was absolutely amazing. She and all other staff went the extra mile to make our stay as perfect as possible.
The villas are very well equiped, beds are great and huge (2 meters wide and 5 (!!!) meters long), in- and outdoors showers and bath tubs as well as a huge veranda with garden overlooking the sea completed the nice experience.
Food quality at the restaurants was always very high. We have also booked a private BBQ at the beach which was very tasty, nicely decorated and absolutely romantic.
Other guests have complained on tripadvisor about a nearby mile. We did see the ships ankering there, from a few places at the beach, but did not really felt disturbed by it. Another small drawback is the very limited beach access which is only available at high tide. We were initially not aware of that, but managed to use the beach during afternoon high tide. In that respect the hotel could ensure advance information to set the expectations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Phulay Bay, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve, invites you to experience your own secluded oasis at our luxury resort in Krabi, Thailand. Beyond the limestone mountains that rise from Thailand’s Andaman Sea, the virgin rainforests, and the ethereal beaches and crystal clear waterfalls, you will find a paradise that awaits - Phulay Bay, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve. Our luxury waterfront hotel is one of the world’s most spellbinding destinations and one of the most glorious resorts in Thailand. Stay with us and embark on a voyage of discovery, at our retreat in Krabi, where the natural splendor and charm of the island blends blissfully with an aura of luxury and serenity. Guests access our luxurious sanctuary from Krabi or Phuket Airports, and they at once experience the thrill and convenience of our exotic Phulay Bay waterfront resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Holiday Gems, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Phulay Bay, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Phulay Bay, a Ritz Carlton Reserve Hotel Nong Thale
- Ritz Carlton Krabi
- Phulay Bay, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve Krabi, Thailand