After many hesitations because of an un clear web site .. We arrived for 6 nights to this peaceful property - big surprise !!
We were 2 couples , we stayed at the Royal Villa and our friends at the Pool villa - both accommodations were superb .
The Royal Vila is located near the sea - breath taking view , a large pool and a pampering setting in and out .
Our Butler Tania was devoted and efficient , the resort is big so you need the buggy service - but there was no problem with it - Tania was always at alert although she served 3 other villas at the same time .
The Spa by Espa - was a real treat , I spent every afternoon there .between the steam room , to the relaxing treatments room - this is heaven ..
The food & beverage Needs an up grade .. The 3 restaurants - Thai , Italian and Sea food suppose to be enough but - if you prefer to stay in every night - I would seek for a wider food menu,- same goes for the beverage - but we managed with a lot of fried rice and noodles ( very tasty )
Carlos Tarrero the Director of operations is the real spirit behind this place .. He listens to each guest and try's to fulfill every request , always with a smile and very efficient.
The gym is fully equip with the best of the best Techno Gym .
The only down side is the lack of sun beds on the beach - the sea is there but only for the view - for us it was perfect !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Phulay Bay, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve, invites you to experience your own secluded oasis at our luxury resort in Krabi, Thailand. Beyond the limestone mountains that rise from Thailand’s Andaman Sea, the virgin rainforests, and the ethereal beaches and crystal clear waterfalls, you will find a paradise that awaits - Phulay Bay, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve. Our luxury waterfront hotel is one of the world’s most spellbinding destinations and one of the most glorious resorts in Thailand. Stay with us and embark on a voyage of discovery, at our retreat in Krabi, where the natural splendor and charm of the island blends blissfully with an aura of luxury and serenity. Guests access our luxurious sanctuary from Krabi or Phuket Airports, and they at once experience the thrill and convenience of our exotic Phulay Bay waterfront resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Marriott, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Phulay Bay, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Phulay Bay, a Ritz Carlton Reserve Hotel Nong Thale
- Ritz Carlton Krabi
- Phulay Bay, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve Krabi, Thailand