From the minute you get into the van to the property, you know something is different. The arrival pavilion creates a unique arrival experience that cannot be compared with any other property. No front desks, just an amazing journey across steps in the midst of water to meet your butler.
The place is a Ritz Carlton, but then it isn't. You wont see the lion logo anywhere. There is one unmistakable characteristic present, and that is the service. Butler Ken was amazing and the unique aspect is that you have the same butler for the length of your stay.
*Yoga mats for the workout you should have done before you got here? No problem.
*Extra wifi network in the room? Here with smiles.
*Baby elephant to meet you at the beach today (because you'll check out and miss it tomorrow)? Bring the peanuts.
*Scan important documents so you don't miss the deal? Done before you are back before you are back at your villa.
*Ordering off menu - no questions asked.
*Need a ride back to the villa from breakfast? Your butler shows up right on time without having to call him.
The service is formal yet casual, it is after all, Thailand. In the end there are no compromises to your service or your experiences. You can ask for just about anything (within reason) and you never have to worry. There is a will, and they find a way.
The scenery is amazing, the rooms are unique and the service is top notch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Phulay Bay, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve, invites you to experience your own secluded oasis at our luxury resort in Krabi, Thailand. Beyond the limestone mountains that rise from Thailand’s Andaman Sea, the virgin rainforests, and the ethereal beaches and crystal clear waterfalls, you will find a paradise that awaits - Phulay Bay, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve. Our luxury waterfront hotel is one of the world’s most spellbinding destinations and one of the most glorious resorts in Thailand. Stay with us and embark on a voyage of discovery, at our retreat in Krabi, where the natural splendor and charm of the island blends blissfully with an aura of luxury and serenity. Guests access our luxurious sanctuary from Krabi or Phuket Airports, and they at once experience the thrill and convenience of our exotic Phulay Bay waterfront resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Agoda, Odigeo, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Phulay Bay, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Phulay Bay, a Ritz Carlton Reserve Hotel Nong Thale
- Ritz Carlton Krabi
- Phulay Bay, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve Krabi, Thailand