“Good but not great.”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 May 2014

The service is certainly good and the prices are certainly quite reasonable. However, we didn't find the food very outstanding. The chicken in the green curry chicken was quite tough. And the omelette was very salty. The flavours are certainly good enough, but some improvements can be made.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

Whilst staying at the Beyond hotel my husband and I were lucky enough to find this little gem of a resturant one evening. Everything about this little resturant is amazing. The staff are so polite and treat you really well and make sure you have everything you want, even topping up your glass of beer if they see its getting empty. The food was so good and tasty the first night that we ate here we enjoyed it so much i asked if I we could reserve a table for the Friday 14 as it was my birthday, the owner was able to oblige us. When we turned up on the friday he wished me a happy birthday and all the staff were very attentive. After we had eaten the owner turned out the lights and switched off the fan that was near our table and then the owners wife (chef) came out carrying a cake and they (all the staff) sang happy birthday to me, The owner then brought us over a glasse of champaigne each and had decorated the stems of the glass with two little red bows, I was totaly amazed by his kindness, then to top it all off at the of our evening after we had paid for our meal he came over and gave me a gift of a little silk purse, WOW would you get that in England um i dont think so some how. So if you are the area try this little gem for yourselves you will not be disappointed!!!

1  Thank lyn14
Reviewed 20 March 2014

We had a couple of really good meals here. Don't be put off by it's location just by the buzy road. The location is the only downside, otherwise a very good restaurant with very friendly staff.
We fell in love with appetizer no 7, chicken in lemon juice.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

We stumbled across this place while deciding where to have our dinner on our first night at Sheraton. The place is small but comfortable. Food is very good and very reasonably priced. We tried almost everything on the menu. Shrimp fried rice being my favourite. The hosts are extremely friendly.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

During a 7 night stay in the Sheraton next door, we ate here 8-9 times. Something we never do as we always try as many different places to eat as possible.

So why did we eat here so often. Simple really. The owner could teach many UK restaurants a think or two about top quality food and cheap prices and first class customer service.

The decor is simple and local, not over the top but very welcoming, you almost feel like you are being served at home.

We were never let down by the food, from the Pad Thai, to the Green, Red and Duck curry, spring rolls and shrimp crackers, always perfectly cooked.

The owner never ever stops smiling and can not do enough for you. However he has the level judged absolutely perfectly. Attentive, but not to much, quick and efficient and if he can't do something, he is honest and will always provide an alternative.

I have been lucky enough to eat in some amazing places around the world, this place beats many of them with out question.

If you stay in Nong Thale, make sure you have at least one meal here, I promise you will not be disappointed

1  Thank Steveref74