Rating this hotel poor for the following reasons:
The small bungalows are basically individual mobile homes. The strong musty smell from mildew overwhelms you when you walk in the door. There were nicer rooms but for a hefty price.
There is nothing to do here. The spa is way over priced and the food is sub par. The beach setting for lunch and dinner is beautiful but only if you like complete solitude as there is no one around. We walked to the Ritz next door for dinner and had an amazing meal for the same price as our lunch at Tup Kaek.
If you are looking for a place in Krabi go to Ao Nang. There is much more going on, more to do, a beautiful beach. We moved to Mercure (a brand new resort) and its the same price for a way nicer accommodation, location, service, and food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Refresh your body - Relax your Mind The 80 unit tropical style which fully facilities in stand alone bungalows and building with natural beautiful landscape look out over the pristine beach, crystal clear sea and against the backdrop of the mountains which shelters the resort and provides its unique privacy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tup Kaek Sunset Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tup Kaek Sunset Beach Hotel Nong Thale
- Tup Kaek Sunset Beach Resort Krabi, Thailand