Great clean beach
Quite and relax
Great two storey family room
Many TV channels to choose
Really deserted and contend place
No shops, nothing at all.
No shuttle bus
Everthing is expensive compare with Aonang.
Island hopping and tour package is expensive
Taxi to Krabi airport cost 800 baths
Shuttle Bus from Amari hotel to Aonang cost 500 baths (one way)
3 stars standard for breafast
Suggestions if you still persist to go
Store out your food, cigarette and beer
Book your island hopping and tour package at Aonang.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Refresh your body - Relax your Mind The 80 unit tropical style which fully facilities in stand alone bungalows and building with natural beautiful landscape look out over the pristine beach, crystal clear sea and against the backdrop of the mountains which shelters the resort and provides its unique privacy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tup Kaek Sunset Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tup Kaek Sunset Beach Hotel Nong Thale
- Tup Kaek Sunset Beach Resort Krabi, Thailand