This is a destination if you only want to relax. Along way from town (Ao Nang about 15 minutes/Krabi town 20 minutes away by taxi). This region is more rural than Phuket but local area is developing. Taxis just outside gate can take you to sites, town & activities at a reasonable rate. Great place to just relax and take in the amazing breathtaking view or go for a swim at beach or pool. Went for great day out with a Longtail boat from beach. I just enjoyed sitting on deck watching the view. Nice to walk along beach at low tide. View from restaurant lovely, with big breakfasts of choice and other meals were good value - able to watch the locals, longtail boats and sunsets from our table. Stayed in a beachfront unit & the room was perfect for us and had everything that you need - room service available. The open shower was a great novelty (no one can look in & only a head gap). We really enjoyed what this resort had to offer us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Refresh your body - Relax your Mind The 80 unit tropical style which fully facilities in stand alone bungalows and building with natural beautiful landscape look out over the pristine beach, crystal clear sea and against the backdrop of the mountains which shelters the resort and provides its unique privacy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Tup Kaek Sunset Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tup Kaek Sunset Beach Hotel Nong Thale
- Tup Kaek Sunset Beach Resort Krabi, Thailand