Staying 3 nights at This resort. The first impression was it is a bit old and under poor management. There was only 1 receptionist around. She was also in charge as concierge and house keeping too. LOL.. The resort is remote, need 20 mins to go to Ao nang town. Taxi charge will be 1200 baht round trip. It is recommended to buy some supplies on the way to this resort cause everything is over charges. We tried the restaurant and food were not good. Luckily, there is a small restaurant named Tup Kaek Seafood restaurant. We had a good lunch n dinner, spent 1000 baht for 4 pax each meal.
Tup Kaek beach is beautiful. We came with our 2 toddlers. They had a blast. They got to experience many wildlife. We caught crabs, hermits, starfishes, seashells during low tide. When it is high tide, it is beautiful to swim. Tomorrow we plan to hire a long boat to Hong island. Costs around 2000 baht. We can snorkel and enjoy the underwater world with the kids.
Depends on your preference, Tup Kaek Sunset resort is perfect for us. Cause we want to have a laid back holiday and seek outdoor/wildlife experience for our young kids. If you are looking for a busy party or shopping holiday, don't come to this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Refresh your body - Relax your Mind The 80 unit tropical style which fully facilities in stand alone bungalows and building with natural beautiful landscape look out over the pristine beach, crystal clear sea and against the backdrop of the mountains which shelters the resort and provides its unique privacy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TravelUp, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tup Kaek Sunset Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tup Kaek Sunset Beach Hotel Nong Thale
- Tup Kaek Sunset Beach Resort Krabi, Thailand