“A small piece of the Thai food heaven”
Review of Sandwich Me

Sandwich Me
Ranked #3 of 66 Restaurants in Nong Thale
Price range: US$2 - US$6
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Sandwich Me serves authentic Thai street food. It is now conveniently located in Klong Muang Plaza close to Le Cafe Thai restaurant and Cocktail Bar. It is also within a walking distance to Dusit Thani hotel. Here at Sandwich Me, Ollie, the cook uses only good and fresh quality ingredients. You can really taste the freshness while eating your home cooked meal. You can also see and watch Ollie while he is cooking in his open kitchen.
Reviewed 23 May 2014

This small excellent restaurant is owned by Ollie who is also cooking your dishes live in a small outside kitchen right in front of your eyes. Ollie and his colleague preparing the smoothies are really friendly and knowledgable about Thai dishes. We also did a 3 hour cooking class with them and it was so much fun - thanks! Ollie is proposing Thai dishes and you can fully trust that these are great and prepared in an individual manner just how you like them (spice, flavour). The housemade marsaman curry is fantastic. We were there nearly every day and enjoyed it. Look out for sandwich me restaurant on Kluang Muang beach as it is the best restaurant there. It is located on the main street and has a small blue sign on the opposite side than 7 eleven.

Pinyo N, Owner at Sandwich Me, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2014

Warm greeting from raining day, Klong Muang beach, Krabi,
Hi Guys, Thanks again for your big support on writing many good things about our shop, Sandwich Me. Having you guys coming for a meal and participating in Thai cookery lesson brings me a huge joy and happiness, which money can not buy. I hope you guys enjoy making your favorite dishes at home the way you like them such as no chillies and no pepper for Martin in particular. I hope to see you guys again and I promise that I will cook you delicious dishes with bok choi and have boiled pumpkin as a side dish plus king prawns for Christiana. Most importantly, I will be practicing more on the "cooking of love" you mentioned during our chat on the table. I hope you don't mind me using this word more often with my next customers. Take care you guys.

Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

My husband and I came here for lunch and was greeted by owner/chef, Ollie. We had tom yum soups and he made it just the way we like it. Made my husband a mean sandwich too!

Cozy place and will be back again if we visit Krabi in future.

Thank you, Ollie!

Pinyo N, Owner at Sandwich Me, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Hi there,
Thank you so much for giving us a good review on Sandwich Me. I am very pleased that you liked what I made for your quick lunch. Next time please give me a ring, so I can collect you from your place of stay. Your review means a lot to Sandwich Me. It tells me to keep walking and working harder to do better and better every time. Enjoy your stay. See you next time.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Thanks again for your hospitality. Every Dinner was amazing!! Best Food we had during our Stay in krabi,many greetings from germany

Pinyo N, Owner at Sandwich Me, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

Thanks a lot for giving us a great review. It was our big pleasure to serving you and your family delicious food and great satisfaction while you are in Klong Muang beach area. Hope to see you again in the future. We are going to extend our menu selections in the very future, so you can enjoy More delicious Thai dishes.

Reviewed 27 January 2014

We spent 6 weeks in klong muang and Sandwich Me was our every day place to try amazing food. Ollie owner and magic cook is so nice person who creates nice talking atmosphere. You can travel across Thai cuisine and you will get a lot information about Thailand. Can not describe how good time we had there :)

2  Thank Krzysztof B
Pinyo N, Owner at Sandwich Me, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2014

Hundred millions thanks for all good feedbacks you have given us since your first visit to Sandwich Me. Many pictures of you enjoying our fresh coffee, Iwona having her spicy drunken noodles and Alicia having Padthai noodles without chillies and super sweet watermelon smoothy still present every time I look at photo album on the wall you made for Sandwich Me. This wonderful memory is priceless and is going to last a life time. Thank you you guys. i really hope we will meet again.

Reviewed 23 January 2014

We stayed at the Sheraton for 7 nights and stumbled across SandwichMe on the first day and we instantly became hooked. It is a small cafe run by two nice guys, Oli and Thee, Oli is the cook and Thee serves up the most amazing smoothies.... Kiwi smoothie was to die for! The food was fresh and very reasonably priced.

Despite the name SandwichMe they serve both sandwiches eg Classic BLT (amazing!) and authentic Thai cuisine, our favourites were the ginger chicken and the pad thai, which became part of our daily lunch pit stop.

On our last day the guys prepared a special goodbye meal (off the menu). We were awestruck when we turned up for lunch where we were presented with an amazing massaman curry and an extra special version of the pad thai (the juiciest and freshest tiger prawns you'll ever have)

Thank you for Oli and Thee for your kind hospitality and the most amazing meals and smoothies ......and lastly all those brilliant tips you gave us for the island hopping:-)

See you next time we're in Krabi!

Love
Kully and Gin (from London)

2  Thank Gin K
Pinyo N, Owner at Sandwich Me, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2014

Hi there,
Thanks a lot for giving us a good review. We always make sure that we give the best we can to serve our customers a good food and pleasing atmosphere. We really enjoyed having you two at our cafe from the very first day . For sure, we will meet again soon in the future. Cheers.