We just stayed one night here as a birthday surprise and there is nothing we could complain about. We arrived at 12 noon and although check in wasn't until 2pm they apologised that a room was not ready for us, so we was happy to sit by the pool until it was ready. A member of staff again very apologetic found us by the pool and took us to our room. Whilst chatting to her I mentioned we was just staying the night for my husbands birthday and later that evening after we returned to our room a very tasty chocolate birthday cake and card was waiting for him. Although we booked a garden view we had a fantastic view of the sea and the Islands. We only managed to spend a small amount of time around by the pool before a massive big storm came over. The pool is large with extremely comfy loungers and ample pool towels. There was a few groups of noisy children which you could say spoilt it a bit, but it's a family hotel so you have to expect some noise to a degree. There was also a strong smell from where they were cooking by the pool bar, but again nothing that would spoil it.
The room was large, with luxury bedding and pillows, ample tea and coffee supplies and also plenty of good quality toiletries.
Now to the breakfast. I would imagine during high season the Restaurant would be extremely busy and would not like to experience it then, but the quality of the breakfast was excellent, from freshly baked bread and pastries, to the ample selection of fresh salads and fruit.
Over all our stat at the Sofitel was excellent and it was a shame we only stayed one night, would definitely have stayed longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Krabi Phokeethra Golf & Spa Resort is renowned for its timeless elegance, luxurious rooms and suites, gourmet restaurants, outstanding facilities, and gracious Thai hospitality. Set in a lush tropical garden and just a few steps from the beach and Andaman Sea, the resort features a 7,000 sq.M. Lagoon-style pool, the largest swimming pool in Thailand. Guests can enjoy four restaurants serving Thai and international cuisines, a fully equipped fitness centre complete with steam room and sauna, So SPA with L'Occitane offering an extensive menu of rejuvenating spa treatments, and a Kid's Club. There is also an exclusive 9-hole golf course, and conference and meeting facilities and a unique 1,000 sq.M. Air-conditioned marquee for up to 950 persons. Designed to enhance the stay of every guest, our signature Leisure Butler service includes a VIP check-in and a personal assistant to arrange an unforgettable marriage proposal or special romantic moment, private dinner parties and celebrations, personalised excursions to nearby islands, and much more. Escape to Sofitel Krabi Phokeethra Golf & Spa Resort for a romantic getaway, a family holiday, a magnifique wedding, meeting or event in tropical paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Accorhotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelbag, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Sofitel Krabi Phokeethra Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Phokeethra Krabi Golf Hotel Nong Thale
- Sofitel Phokeethra Krabi Golf And Spa Resort
- Sofitel Krabi Phokeethra Golf & Spa Resort Thailand
- Sofitel Phokeethra Krabi Hotel
- Krabi Sofitel