I actually visited last year in February but just getting around the write the review. I throughly enjoyed my stay. I loved that it was located in a safe and family friendly place away from the craziness of phuket. I was looking for a quiet luxury resort and it hit the mark. I loved loved the breakfast it was amazing!!! The rooms were nice, simple but nice.. My favorite part of the hotel was how close it was from Hong island one of the most beautiful places in the world. Note to future travelers, take a 15 min boat ride to Hong Island from the beach across from the hotel and go there early be for it gets crowded throughout the day. It was sooo beautiful and picturesque!! The concierge was very helpful and friendly. I also did an excursion to Phi Phi island I wouldn't recommend it bc it was sooo overcrowded and rushed. I say stick to Hong island it is much more beautiful and u can stay there all day on your terms by only paying if I recall correctly ~$30 US dollars for the locals to take u by boat and wait for u there all day until u r ready to return.
The restaurant there was mediocre..
But all in all I really enjoyed my stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Krabi Phokeethra Golf & Spa Resort is renowned for its timeless elegance, luxurious rooms and suites, gourmet restaurants, outstanding facilities, and gracious Thai hospitality. Set in a lush tropical garden and just a few steps from the beach and Andaman Sea, the resort features a 7,000 sq.M. Lagoon-style pool, the largest swimming pool in Thailand. Guests can enjoy four restaurants serving Thai and international cuisines, a fully equipped fitness centre complete with steam room and sauna, So SPA with L'Occitane offering an extensive menu of rejuvenating spa treatments, and a Kid's Club. There is also an exclusive 9-hole golf course, and conference and meeting facilities and a unique 1,000 sq.M. Air-conditioned marquee for up to 950 persons. Designed to enhance the stay of every guest, our signature Leisure Butler service includes a VIP check-in and a personal assistant to arrange an unforgettable marriage proposal or special romantic moment, private dinner parties and celebrations, personalised excursions to nearby islands, and much more. Escape to Sofitel Krabi Phokeethra Golf & Spa Resort for a romantic getaway, a family holiday, a magnifique wedding, meeting or event in tropical paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, Southall Travel, Travelbag, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sofitel Krabi Phokeethra Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Phokeethra Krabi Golf Hotel Nong Thale
- Sofitel Phokeethra Krabi Golf And Spa Resort
- Sofitel Krabi Phokeethra Golf & Spa Resort Thailand
- Sofitel Phokeethra Krabi Hotel
- Krabi Sofitel