We stayed at the Sofitel Krabi from 17th to 20th April in a garden suite. We were there to attend a wedding celebration being held at the hotel. Everything was very nice, we enjoyed the room which was very comfortable, well appointed. We enjoyed the food at several parties at various venues of the hotel. I especially enjoyed the pool, being very large could always find space to do a few laps. The service at the parties was attentive and the several times I ordered room service or just something from housekeeping they were prompt despite the fact that our room was towards one end of the resort.
However we had an experience that has left us with a bad taste. On the 2nd day we noticed a wristwatch missing from our LV shoulder bag. It was not an expensive watch and we did not want to make too much fuss. When the cleaning lady came in we asked her and she said she knew nothing about it and that she would report it to the duty manager who would contact us. No one called till the following day so I decided to call the duty manager myself a few hours before we checked out. I spoke to a Thai lady who politely took my complaint and said she would investigate and get back to us. I gave my mobile phone number. Till date we have not been contacted.
I know we are supposed to put valuables into the safe provided. I also have a lot of experience in five star hotels around the world where the housekeeping staff will not even remove a half drank bottle of beer! I am most surprised that no one from the hotel has responded to my complaint even if it just to say we didn't find it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Krabi Phokeethra Golf & Spa Resort is renowned for its timeless elegance, luxurious rooms and suites, gourmet restaurants, outstanding facilities, and gracious Thai hospitality. Set in a lush tropical garden and just a few steps from the beach and Andaman Sea, the resort features a 7,000 sq.M. Lagoon-style pool, the largest swimming pool in Thailand. Guests can enjoy four restaurants serving Thai and international cuisines, a fully equipped fitness centre complete with steam room and sauna, So SPA with L'Occitane offering an extensive menu of rejuvenating spa treatments, and a Kid's Club. There is also an exclusive 9-hole golf course, and conference and meeting facilities and a unique 1,000 sq.M. Air-conditioned marquee for up to 950 persons. Designed to enhance the stay of every guest, our signature Leisure Butler service includes a VIP check-in and a personal assistant to arrange an unforgettable marriage proposal or special romantic moment, private dinner parties and celebrations, personalised excursions to nearby islands, and much more. Escape to Sofitel Krabi Phokeethra Golf & Spa Resort for a romantic getaway, a family holiday, a magnifique wedding, meeting or event in tropical paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelbag, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Expedia, ACCOR, TravelUp, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Sofitel Krabi Phokeethra Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Phokeethra Krabi Golf Hotel Nong Thale
- Sofitel Phokeethra Krabi Golf And Spa Resort
- Sofitel Krabi Phokeethra Golf & Spa Resort Thailand
- Sofitel Phokeethra Krabi Hotel
- Krabi Sofitel