We stayed for three days and two nights for a short holiday in Sofitel Krabi. We are big family with young children and together with my grandmum.
We had the warmest welcome by director of room and front desk staff. The room was clean and ready for us to move in. Once settled down in the room, we had the lunch at the restaurant near the pool. Since we are Muslim and we are very particular of the food. We told the waiter and they prepared in the Muslim kitchen. We clarify with the staff is it really there is Muslim kitchen; they mention that in the hotel there are many Muslim staff working. The hotel has to prepare for them as well. This made us peace of mind.
The food quality and service level is excellent in the entire restaurant in the hotel.
We booked the sofitel private boat for my whole family for the next day to go Bomboo Island and 4 island tour. We were served by Miss Wi (Activities Butler). She was excellent staff in customer service and suggesting the best for us.
The second day we started with delicious breakfast and went for the island tour. We was welcomed by Mr Chart(Tour Guide), Mr Chet(Boat Captain), Mr Klur(Boat Crew) and Mr Nut(Boat Crew). I really would like to thank this four excellent staff who took care of my family on the two days island tour. Since my gandmum was old, they was so patience in boarding her and when she getting out from the boat. No words can explain how good they were. Truly excellent service from these four gentlemen.
After Bomboo Island the sky was very cloudy and dark. Tour guide Mr Chart told us that there are big wave in the sea now and the rain is coming towards us so we will leave the island and continue the trip to four islands after it stops. After the rain stop in Bomboo Island we told Mr chart we shall make our move to the four island. While we were in the sea, the wave was big and the boat captain Mr Chet took the immediate decision to cancel the trip and go back to the hotel due bad weather and there are young children and my elderly grandmum in the boat. He was so careful and showed his experience in bring us back safely to the hotel. Since the wave was big near to the hotel, he decided to stop the boat at aohang. Hotel staff was inform of our return and once we reach aohang, Miss Wi was there waiting for us with umbrella in the heavy rain.
Once we reach the hotel, we was greeted by hotel staff with hot beverages and showed their concern of the experience we had due to bad weather.
Since our trip was cancel due to bad weather, the hotel agreed to continue the 4 island tour without any extra cost the next day
We continue our four island tour the last day of our stay and enjoyed each moment. After the trip, we rest about 5 hour and then checked-out the hotel. We were farewell by hotel staff with the warmest smile and customer service once again.
My niece had travelled and stayed in many 5 star hotels before, but she never had written a thank you letter to the staff before. But for sofitel krabi she wrote one and gave it to the front desk staff.
sofitel krabi phokeethra golf and spa resort has the best team and truly a excellent hotel. Thank you for the truly excellent hospitality. See you again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Krabi Phokeethra Golf & Spa Resort is renowned for its timeless elegance, luxurious rooms and suites, gourmet restaurants, outstanding facilities, and gracious Thai hospitality. Set in a lush tropical garden and just a few steps from the beach and Andaman Sea, the resort features a 7,000 sq.M. Lagoon-style pool, the largest swimming pool in Thailand. Guests can enjoy four restaurants serving Thai and international cuisines, a fully equipped fitness centre complete with steam room and sauna, So SPA with L'Occitane offering an extensive menu of rejuvenating spa treatments, and a Kid's Club. There is also an exclusive 9-hole golf course, and conference and meeting facilities and a unique 1,000 sq.M. Air-conditioned marquee for up to 950 persons. Designed to enhance the stay of every guest, our signature Leisure Butler service includes a VIP check-in and a personal assistant to arrange an unforgettable marriage proposal or special romantic moment, private dinner parties and celebrations, personalised excursions to nearby islands, and much more. Escape to Sofitel Krabi Phokeethra Golf & Spa Resort for a romantic getaway, a family holiday, a magnifique wedding, meeting or event in tropical paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, ACCOR, Southall Travel, Travelbag, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sofitel Krabi Phokeethra Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Phokeethra Krabi Golf Hotel Nong Thale
- Sofitel Phokeethra Krabi Golf And Spa Resort
- Sofitel Krabi Phokeethra Golf & Spa Resort Thailand
- Sofitel Phokeethra Krabi Hotel
- Krabi Sofitel