Together with a friend, we had a great, relaxing and heartwarming 5D4N getaway at Amari Vogue from 24-28 May 2013. We personally felt that Amari Vogue had left us with a better and nicer impression than Krabi itself.
1. Remarkable & Warm Hospitality:
- After a very early morning flight, we couldn't help but being immediately perked up by the warm smiles of the Reception and greeted by nice cooling towels and lovely welcome drinks. In addition, we were allowed early check-in.
- Love the little touches by the Hotel. E.g. Daily complimentary late noon Thai desserts in the room, complimentary ice water and snacks for guests chilling out at the pools and beach, fresh orchids in the room daily.
- Michael, the GM & his team are both very professional and personable. Michael is very present around the Hotel, and makes every effort to attend to the guests himself and ensure that all is well. The team from the Receptionists to the service crew at the restaurants, pool etc, are also very friendly and helpful; they're always ready to assist with our requests and travel enquiries with big smiles.
2. Spacious Room:
- We stayed at the deluxe room. Spacious & comfortable. The private balcony & free Wi-Fi access are also great perks.
- The downside is the cleanliness of the toilet. There was a slight weird smell in the toilet despite the daily housekeeping.
- Also, wish the pillows could be slightly firmer.
3. Hotel Location, Grounds, Facilities & Services:
- Gorgeous and enchanting tropical setting with Lanna-inspired hotel architecture.
- Though remote and considerably far from the town and Ao Nang Beach Road, the Hotel is serenely situated on the shores of Tub Kaek Beach. We like it for its exclusive and blissful setting.
- Highly recommended for those who are looking for a serene and/or romantic getaway.
- But for those who like the convenience of non-onsite dining and shopping, then, the Hotel's location may not be as ideal. Perhaps the Hotel may wish to increase the frequency of its complimentary shuttle to Ao Nang (at the present, 2 shuttle service to Ao Nang daily at 1300hrs and 1600hrs), and consider providing similar services to the Walking Street at Krabi Town during weekends.
- Love the Pool!
- Thumbs up to both Bellini and Lotus, the Italian and Thai restaurants on-site the Hotel. Nice and delicious food.
- Just a thing to note, the staff at Lotus may wish to check on the fruit platters during buffet breakfast; often saw the fruits smothered with ants during breakfast which isn't too pleasant.
5. Breeze Spa
- Very good spa services at Breeze Spa. For those staying at the Hotel, you should really pamper yourself and indulge at this spa at least once. The therapists are certainly well trained and friendly. Better to pay more for trained massage services than to be sorry.
- Had a very bad experience at New Life Massage & Beauty Salon along Ao Nang Beach Road, and I concluded it's best to entrust myself to Breeze Spa.
In short, we had a very good time at Amari Vogue Krabi! Would certainly recommend the Hotel to those visiting Krabi. We would also return and stay at this gem during our next trip to Krabi.
Last, but not least, many thanks to Michael and the team at Amari Vogue Krabi for this wonderful experience. Kob kun mak kaa!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine opening your door and stepping out into a tropical paradise, where the horizon merges with the islands and the sea and every sunrise is a burst of colour. Amari invites you to Krabi, one of Southern Thailand’s most beautiful beach destinations. Situated on the sandy white shores of Tub Kaek Beach beside the tranquil blue of the Andaman Sea, Amari Vogue Krabi is an intimate 57-room resort with elegant Lanna-inspired architecture in beautiful garden setting. The hotel boasts luxury accommodation suitable for any holiday, from romantic weekend getaways to family vacations, including the indulgent Spa Suites and One Bedroom Villas for a truly exceptional holiday experience. Slow down the pace of your life and be swept away by the tropical magic of Krabi. Dine on impeccably prepared choices at the beachfront Bellini Italian Restaurant. Toast the stars from the balcony of your delightfully comfortable suite. Pamper yourself with a full-body massage at the renowned Breeze Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Priceline, Amari Hotels, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Travelbag, Expedia, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Amari Vogue Krabi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amari Vogue Krabi Hotel Nong Thale
- Amari Vogue Hotel
- Amari Vogue Krabi Thailand