We stayed at the Amari Vogue Krabi and the final leg of our honeymoon for 6 nights. We either stayed in 4101 or 4104 ( I can't remember as we had such a lovely time and too many cocktails at happy hour).
From the moment we stepped into the lobby we knew this was the right place to spend the relaxing part of our honeymoon. The steeped view over the beach and neighbouring islands was exquisite.
We were greeted by the lovely staff and incredibly professional manager and check in was a breeze. We were a little early but thankfully we could check into our room straight away where we found we had been up graded because if our honeymoon with a hot tub on our balcony- awesome. 20 minutes later some bubbly arrived to compliment the flower petals on our bed and in the hot tub and the beautifully presented towels.
We ate at both restaurants and the food in both was superb as well as many a happy hour spent at "happy hour" slurping cocktails and watching beautiful sunsets.
The staff were courteous and friendly- they remembered our room number and our favorite drinks! We went to Thai cookery class off site and made far too much food to eat in one go and the staff kindly heated up the leftovers for us the next day so we could eat our own wares.
The beach and the views were great the loungers just outside the hotel well comfortable and well served. There was effectively a private beach on the right where you could escape if you wanted the feeling of being on a private island!
The nearest town was about 30 minutes away and the hotel put on a couple of shuttle buses but if these were full up it was only a 500Bht taxi ride away.
I wouldn't come here if you want all night raves and full moon parties but if you want good food beautiful beaches and a lap of luxury and an affordable place I would definitely recommend it
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine opening your door and stepping out into a tropical paradise, where the horizon merges with the islands and the sea and every sunrise is a burst of colour. Amari invites you to Krabi, one of Southern Thailand’s most beautiful beach destinations. Situated on the sandy white shores of Tub Kaek Beach beside the tranquil blue of the Andaman Sea, Amari Vogue Krabi is an intimate 57-room resort with elegant Lanna-inspired architecture in beautiful garden setting. The hotel boasts luxury accommodation suitable for any holiday, from romantic weekend getaways to family vacations, including the indulgent Spa Suites and One Bedroom Villas for a truly exceptional holiday experience. Slow down the pace of your life and be swept away by the tropical magic of Krabi. Dine on impeccably prepared choices at the beachfront Bellini Italian Restaurant. Toast the stars from the balcony of your delightfully comfortable suite. Pamper yourself with a full-body massage at the renowned Breeze Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amari Hotels, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Travelbag, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Amari Vogue Krabi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amari Vogue Krabi Hotel Nong Thale
- Amari Vogue Hotel
- Amari Vogue Krabi Thailand