We arrived here to a very pleasant surprise. Even after expecting to see a beautiful hotel and in a great location we were even more pleasantly surprised. From and arrival cocktail to a perfectly organised departure I have nothing bad to say about this fantastic Hotel. The most beautiful sunsets can be enjoyed every night during happy hour down at the beachfront restaurant/bar area. We had a honeymoon room with a jacuzzi on the very private balcony. I took suggestions of trip advisor and actually requested room 5401. We got the requested room and it really was awesome. In my view the best room in the hotel. Being high up the views were immense and the privacy perfect. They guys set the room up on our first night for honeymoon and we found petals and towel figures on the bed and the balcony romantically lit and the jacuzzi ready for a dip also full with petals.
Breakfast was excellent and the hotel restaurants were excellent also albeit priced for westerners.
You can get into the local village with a taxi or tuk tuk where you will find plenty of restaurants where you can enjoy the more reasonably priced local food. Saying that, I think its worth trying the hotel restaurants as well as the food is very good.
The beach is not crowded and be advised the tide does push the water quite far out so at low tide you might have to walk for a bit before you get to the water. (about 80m)
If you come to Krabi for snorkelling then you might swell leave your mask at home. As nice and warm as the water is, the visibility is not good. We even did a trip to the local islands which again was beautiful but we weren't very impressed with the snorkelling. As with anywhere in Thailand, if you are going to go on a trip, go as early as you can so you ca beat all the other boats there. That way the places you visit will be quieter and the water should be clearer.
I would recommend this place 100%.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine opening your door and stepping out into a tropical paradise, where the horizon merges with the islands and the sea and every sunrise is a burst of colour. Amari invites you to Krabi, one of Southern Thailand’s most beautiful beach destinations. Situated on the sandy white shores of Tub Kaek Beach beside the tranquil blue of the Andaman Sea, Amari Vogue Krabi is an intimate 57-room resort with elegant Lanna-inspired architecture in beautiful garden setting. The hotel boasts luxury accommodation suitable for any holiday, from romantic weekend getaways to family vacations, including the indulgent Spa Suites and One Bedroom Villas for a truly exceptional holiday experience. Slow down the pace of your life and be swept away by the tropical magic of Krabi. Dine on impeccably prepared choices at the beachfront Bellini Italian Restaurant. Toast the stars from the balcony of your delightfully comfortable suite. Pamper yourself with a full-body massage at the renowned Breeze Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Amari Hotels, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Travelbag, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Amari Vogue Krabi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amari Vogue Krabi Hotel Nong Thale
- Amari Vogue Hotel
- Amari Vogue Krabi Thailand