My husband and I just returned from our trip and we had a great time.
The grounds are beautiful, the pools are fantastic, the restaurants are delicious, the beach is wonderful and the staff are friendly and helpful. check-in and check-out were quick. Our rate included pick-up and drop-off at the airport and cars were on-time and clean. It was an ideal and relaxing vacation.
The hotel is located on a quite beach with only two other hotels. So it is nice and quiet.
Although there are only two restaurants, one Thai and one Italian, the menu at the Italian restaurant changes between lunch and dinner. So we never got tired of the food over our four day trip. There was great selection and I didn't have a bad meal once, all was great. Breakfast buffet has a lot of choices and is kept well stocked and fresh.
Be sure to check-out happy hour. You get 2 for 1 drinks and watch the sunset over the ocean and islands, its fantastic.
We visited the spa for a couples massage, it was wonderful and relaxing. We highly recommend indulging.
Also, the hotel offers a free shuttle to Ao Nang twice a day, (its a small very developed town about 20 min away)be sure to reserve a spot a day before for the shuttle, as they tend to fill up quickly. Its a good way to kill a few hours if you want a break from the beach,keep in mind the town is a major tourist trap. There is nothing within walking distance other then the hotel next door but it is not a problem. There is a closer strip of restaurants about 10 min from the hotel. It can be reached easily. The hotel can easily arrange a taxi. We did not go (out of pure laziness) but were told by others, there are some good restaurants there and some of the other reviews mention them.
The room was spotless and beds are comfortable.The bathroom is large with a great tub. My only criticism and I am being really picky is the furniture in the rooms could use an update, it was a bit outdated (not the bathroom, it seemed brand new). Also, the chairs at the pool and beach fill up quickly, many people get up early and leave towels on chairs to reserve. I would recommend, if you want to sit at the pool, to do it too. I am usually not a fan of doing this but it was the only way to get a good seat in the morning, so I gave in. Chairs opened up again late in the afternoon.
Please note there are a ton of stairs at this hotel, as it is built into the side of a mountain, everywhere you go involves lots of stairs. So if mobility is a concern, the stairs will be an issue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine opening your door and stepping out into a tropical paradise, where the horizon merges with the islands and the sea and every sunrise is a burst of colour. Amari invites you to Krabi, one of Southern Thailand’s most beautiful beach destinations. Situated on the sandy white shores of Tub Kaek Beach beside the tranquil blue of the Andaman Sea, Amari Vogue Krabi is an intimate 57-room resort with elegant Lanna-inspired architecture in beautiful garden setting. The hotel boasts luxury accommodation suitable for any holiday, from romantic weekend getaways to family vacations, including the indulgent Spa Suites and One Bedroom Villas for a truly exceptional holiday experience. Slow down the pace of your life and be swept away by the tropical magic of Krabi. Dine on impeccably prepared choices at the beachfront Bellini Italian Restaurant. Toast the stars from the balcony of your delightfully comfortable suite. Pamper yourself with a full-body massage at the renowned Breeze Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelbag, Agoda, Expedia, Amari Hotels, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Amari Vogue Krabi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amari Vogue Krabi Hotel Nong Thale
- Amari Vogue Hotel
- Amari Vogue Krabi Thailand