I stayed 4 nights at the Amari Vogue hotel and left with mixed feelings. Here are the pros and cons I experienced:
- beautiful, quiet grounds that are more suitable for adults. Rooms are spacious and clean with nice modern bathrooms
- access to beach and long tail boats that will take you to the nearby islands (anywhere from $45-90 for 1-2 people)
- generally friendly and courteous staff
- Service: not up to par for a 4 or 5-star hotel. I had arranged for the hotel to pick me up at the airport which they confirmed in email. However, they did not show. When I arrived and asked the hotel what had happened, they first asked to see confirmation on the pickup, and then after showing them, said I actually saved money by getting a regular taxi (which wasn't the point). They said they would investigate what happened. However I never heard back from them
- Food: the remote location of the hotel means you will eat mostly at the 2 restaurants at the hotel. I found breakfast to be poor (hard pancakes and French toast). The Italian restaurant is average. The Thai restaurant is the best choice but again, service issues left me frustrated. I ordered a sautéed tofu with green beans dish. It came out with only tofu. When I asked about the green beans, the waiter took it back to later return with tofu and onions. I just let it go.
The gift ship is extremely tiny and often closed when I went. There were no options to buy drinks or snacks except through your room minibar.
Amari is a good option for a few days in Krabi but I would not suggest more than 3 nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine opening your door and stepping out into a tropical paradise, where the horizon merges with the islands and the sea and every sunrise is a burst of colour. Amari invites you to Krabi, one of Southern Thailand’s most beautiful beach destinations. Situated on the sandy white shores of Tub Kaek Beach beside the tranquil blue of the Andaman Sea, Amari Vogue Krabi is an intimate 57-room resort with elegant Lanna-inspired architecture in beautiful garden setting. The hotel boasts luxury accommodation suitable for any holiday, from romantic weekend getaways to family vacations, including the indulgent Spa Suites and One Bedroom Villas for a truly exceptional holiday experience. Slow down the pace of your life and be swept away by the tropical magic of Krabi. Dine on impeccably prepared choices at the beachfront Bellini Italian Restaurant. Toast the stars from the balcony of your delightfully comfortable suite. Pamper yourself with a full-body massage at the renowned Breeze Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Amari Hotels, Holiday Gems, Travelbag, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Amari Vogue Krabi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amari Vogue Krabi Hotel Nong Thale
- Amari Vogue Hotel
- Amari Vogue Krabi Thailand