“Great Hotel with unique service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Amari Vogue Krabi

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Amari Vogue Krabi
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Nong Thale
Singapore, Singapore
“Great Hotel with unique service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

A quite & secluded hotel offering privacy in a forested setting on top of a hill without amenities outside. Hotel had 57 rooms only. Perfect romantic getaway to unwind and relax in a quiet place surrounded by nature and sea. The design featured Thai-style architecture.
Location of hotel 40 minutes by car or taxi from Krabi Airport and 20 minutes to Ao Nang.
Comfortable rooms, neat, clean and tidy fitted with polished wooden flooring and Thai Artwork. Bathroom with separate bath and shower, free-Wifi, fruit plate, complimentary coffee/tea making facilities, daily supply bottled drinking water, mini-bar, satellite TV, DVD player and turned down service with free desserts. For dinning experience, Sunset Lounge, Lotus and Bellini restaurants offered authentic Thai and Italian food. Good quality and tasty food, served with a friendly smile.
Outdoor facilities included infinity, jacuzzi and children pools. The non-lap swimming pool rather small, finding a place might not be easy.
Overall, My wife and I liked this excellent quite place, fabulous facilities, stunning sunset, private beach facing the rocky islands of Andaman sea.Excellent service both at front desk, breakfast and Bellini restaurants. Great team lead by a GM who walk-the-talk everyday getting to know his guests personally of their stay and comfort. If there is an opportunity and time, we certainly would like to come back to this resort again.

Room Tip: always ask for high floor, ocean view, watching the stunning sunset scene in comfort own balcony.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
5 Thank leslie o
AmariVogueKrabi, General Manager at Amari Vogue Krabi, responded to this review, 13 July 2014
Dear leslie o,

We are all very happy to read that your thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor.

I hope that we can welcome you back once again to both Krabi or another Amari property.

Warm regards

Wayne Lunt

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (324)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Vietnamese first
singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

I was searching for a place to celebrate our 7th wedding anniversary online and happened to see Amari Vogue Krabi online...

I was surprised that this a perfect setting for me and my hubby...

The resort is very exclusive with a very nice front beach among others... They provided us a complimentary cake, honeymoon setup and nice view room... Very generous in providing complimentary drinking water and TWG tea... Pastry treat after housekeeping... The breakfast buffet was superb... They have a juicer for your fresh veggie/fruit juice and healthy food corner... Lotus Restaurant served the best green chicken/beef curry... I loved the Napoli Pizza from Bellini Restaurant...I would commend the good quality customer service and appreciate the time of Wayne and Benjamin in greeting and chatting with guest... I wont forget Benjamin's smile that lightens up the day... Experienced the best and relaxing massage at Breeze Spa... I regret that I didnt try it on my first day... The beach area is clean and well maintained and even provides complimentary drinking water... I wont forget Benjamin providing us complimentary ice cream
on cone... Really enjoyed our vacation and looking forward visiting again... Missing Amari Vogue Krabi!!!

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank asheryl
AmariVogueKrabi, General Manager at Amari Vogue Krabi, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Dear asheryl,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your Wedding Anniversary with us! We always share all feedback with the team which is motivating for them to hear your experience with our customer service, facilities and special touches was excellent.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Amari Vogue Krabi soon.

Kind regards

Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

Came for a holiday with 2 other couples. Chose this hotel as a website that I patronize has a stay 3 pay 2 promotion.

What I like:
1. The service is excellent.
2. Breakfast is good. My def of good breakfast is fresh cappuccino & fresh juice.
3. Beautiful beach and view. Best beach front compared to all the other hotels along that stretch.

What can be improved:
1. More sports channels. Didn't manage to catch Wimbledon Final. Sigh...
2. Bigger gym. A tad small but they only have 58 rooms.
3. A children's play room or Kids Club if they intend to attract more families.

Lastly I want to just highlight Wayne's presence in the hotel.
I don't think this guy sleeps. I see him during my check-in, during breakfast, around the pool chatting with guests, at night speaking to some of the staff; I mean he's the most interactive GM I have ever encountered. Big big thumbs up for Wayne.

I'll definitely be back if I'm traveling only with my wife.

Room Tip: I had 5203. It was a twin converted to a king. Much nicer decor compared to friends, who were at 420...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Deividz
Dear Deividz,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us here in Amari Vogue Krabi, it is delightful to read that you enjoyed our services, the breakfast and our great beach. Thank you also for your feed back on where we can improve further, it is always appreciated.

We wish to welcome you back once more. Thank you also for your kind words, our entire team aim to please and do their best for our guests.

With best regards,

Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

I had a few days between work commitments in Asia and decided to visit Krabi. I chose the venue on the basis of the positive reviews, and the fact that it was not in the middle of a tourist town. The room (Deluxe) was spacious, clean and fresh. Comfy bed. No sea views - but surrounded by lush native vegetation and the spacious balcony (with private Jacuzzi ) felt tropical and private.
I made very good use of the various pools, sitting areas, bar and beach side restaurant. I felt very welcome and did not feel out of place as the only 'single' visitor. I was able to read, people watch and relax, and could do some work and catch up with e-mails - thanks to the FREE and good internet access,

I used the free shuttle bus to go in to town soon after my arrival - to purchase a swim suit, hat and flip-flops or 'thongs' as us Aussies call them! Enjoyed the drive and the experience but returned thankful that I had opted for an out of town venue! It is a typical small, beach side tourist town: a long strip of small hotels, restaurants, bars and well stocked 'thrown together' shops, all selling the same range of goods at varying prices, and run by people who depend on holiday makers for a living. Same as you find the world over - an observation - not a criticism!
I booked a speed boat day trip to Hong Island, recommended by the hotel, which was worth it. All a bit chaotic to begin with but it is all part of the local colour and experience. Enjoyed the swimming and snorkling. Also did a great one hour circular walk - it took me through some of the national park next to the hotel and brought me back via the beach. I did not meet a soul but felt safe. There are longer and tougher walks to take which end with spectacular views, but you do need the right shoes!
I highly recommend the spa - a real treat for a weary body and soul!

All in all a great experience. I agree wholeheartedly with all the positive reviews of the location, hotel, facilities and staff. I am prone to believe that their environmental values are genuine, and trust that when 'black bags of rubbish are put over the wall' it is a temporary solution, to keep them out of sight until they can be collected and dealt with responsibly. If not, I am confident that that the issue will be dealt with asap!

I will be back!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Dear Rebekahjustine,

Thank you for your very descriptive review, which I am sure will help others understand more of what is to experience at Amari Vogue Krabi and our surrounds. Great to read that you thoroughly enjoyed our spa treatments, facilities, staff and location, and that you were able to have a great break between your travels.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Warm regards

Brighton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

My new husband and I stayed in the Spa Suite (only two in the resort).
We spent a lot of time in our room which is incredibly unusual for us because it was so relaxing and enjoyable. You have a dial in the room which allows you to turn on relaxing spa music which puts you instantly at ease. The room is well air conditioned with it's own steam room, jacuzzi tub, and two massage beds.

We also enjoyed an amazing 60 minute invigorating massage which was well worth it in the privacy of our own private spa room.

The staff were all so accommodating and willing to do whatever they could to make your stay comfortable.

The Thai restaurant was tasty but unfortunately it was tucked a bit higher into the resort whereas the Italian restaurant was on the water. We didn't see the point in Italian food in Thailand so we instead enjoyed the seaside Thai restaurant at the nearby Tubkaak hotel. We highly recommend this restaurant as it has a beautiful live music from a Thai duet and an amazing outdoor atmosphere.

Room Tip: Choose the spa suite for a relaxing honeymooner or romantic getaway.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Kansaskayla,

Thank you for choosing to enjoy your Honeymoon with us and taking the time to write a review of your experience. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your time here in our small piece of paradise and that you loved the spa suite.

We hope to welcome you back once again.

Kind regards

Jakarta
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

A long overdue review on Amari Vogue.
We went there for our honeymoon almost 2 years ago (Oct 2012). Everything was simply perfect :)
The spa, food, service.. all are great!
My husband still talk about the place and thinking of going back again.

I received prompt and clear info about the place during my email exchanges with them when I enquired about the place. While the location is out of place (no restaurants/malls etc in surrounding areas), they have daily shuttle to town where you can get to see and migle with locals.

The food in the hotel was seriously good. My husband gained 2 kg in 3 days!
The staffs were warmth and the Manager himself took the effort to mingle around, greet and talk to guests.
We really enjoy our stay there and would highly recommend the place for anyone going to Krabi

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
Dear aldehyde19,

It is very nice to read that you have a wonderful time with us during your Honeymoon almost 2 years ago, and we were instrumental in helping to create great memories for you.

Thank you for taking the time to review us, we hope that you can return for perhaps your anniversary in the not too distant future.

Best regards

great brak river RSA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

Rooms are fine, bathrooms a bit dark and damp, balcony a bit shabby, Thai food at restaurant is fine, with a bar and good cocktails. Italian restaurant down to the beach from is more average but location is right on the beach and very good for diners. Do not forget to close the SAFE or it may be emptied ! Our mistake, yes, but disappointing! And management did not have the tact to offer a drink.
PROBLEM is the very bad absence of care for environment: staff cleaning the breach and pouring black bags just behind the wall (in fact, in the national park!!!) Disgusting.
ISLANDS TOUR ? the main pic mic beach is a rubbish storage with not half a square meter without garbage - this is absolute SHAME ! We were there FAR FROM HIUGH SEASON and already all islets beaches are crowded, including herds of drunk russians shouting their money... avoid this area!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank Pierre V
Dear Pierre-peter01,

Thank you for your review, we are glad that you enjoyed the hotel during your stay last October. After reading your review I have further investigate as to why the bags would have been left there as it is very strange to read since we are focused on protecting the environment. I found that when we help clean the beach of the neighboring land we rake the leaves etc up onto the land and then the rubbish found is placed in the bins and later brought up for recycling.

Generally the beaches and islands in Thailand are kept clean by those working in the areas, however such as the islands off shore as it is in their interest as well as the environments to keep the area clean. However with strong winds and storms rubbish can float in very quickly, this is then cleaned up, and fortunately it seems to be improving from other accounts received.

I do hope that your next trip to Thailand gives a much better impression.

Best regards

Nakamanda Resort & Spa
Nakamanda Resort & Spa
#4 of 12 in Nong Thale
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,192 reviews

Been to Amari Vogue Krabi? Share your experiences!