Short and sweet...we got a 3 nights for the price of 2 deal during this low season. We got the honeymoon deluxe suite, room #4401 (as many on TA suggested, thanks!). If you are staying in a suite or honeymoon suite, this is the room to get, no doubt. Awesome view from the balcony and perfect to watch the sunset sitting in the large jacuzzi there. There are steps as people mentioned to get to and from the beach, but if you are under the age of 70 it should not matter and you should not be leaving the pool/beach area often anyways. The variety of pools and places to sit and relax are a delight and the beach area itself is perfect for just chilling. They have great service with free snacks and water during the day and even a great happy hour around the pool. The spa service was very nice and a good value compared to western prices.
The location was perfect, close enough to Ao Nang if you want to go and you can catch a long tail from the beach front in the morning to go to Hong Islands. We stayed in another remote location (see my review on Nantra de Deluxe in Had Yao) and this is nothing like that...you feel isolated enough, but the shuttle or taxi ride to things outside the resort is cheap enough and quick.
Quick hits...take a long tail to Hong Islands...1500 to 1700 baht for 2 people, they have snorkel gear, leave at 9 am and don't be afraid to tell the driver to stop and stay at an island for many hours if you are happy there. Also, we ordered a box lunch from Amari for the trip, not the cheapest option, but a GREAT meal, with tons of food, desert, fruit, etc....walk down the beach a bit to the restaurant at the Tub Kaak Sun & beach resort for dinner, it changes up the meal a bit, is a bit cheaper than Amari and they were very friendly...free internet in the room if you get a free cable from the front desk, this worked out great...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine opening your door and stepping out into a tropical paradise, where the horizon merges with the islands and the sea and every sunrise is a burst of colour. Amari invites you to Krabi, one of Southern Thailand’s most beautiful beach destinations. Situated on the sandy white shores of Tub Kaek Beach beside the tranquil blue of the Andaman Sea, Amari Vogue Krabi is an intimate 57-room resort with elegant Lanna-inspired architecture in beautiful garden setting. The hotel boasts luxury accommodation suitable for any holiday, from romantic weekend getaways to family vacations, including the indulgent Spa Suites and One Bedroom Villas for a truly exceptional holiday experience. Slow down the pace of your life and be swept away by the tropical magic of Krabi. Dine on impeccably prepared choices at the beachfront Bellini Italian Restaurant. Toast the stars from the balcony of your delightfully comfortable suite. Pamper yourself with a full-body massage at the renowned Breeze Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Priceline, Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Expedia, Amari Hotels, Travelbag, Hotels.com, LateRooms and HotelQuickly so you can book your Amari Vogue Krabi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amari Vogue Krabi Hotel Nong Thale
- Amari Vogue Hotel
- Amari Vogue Krabi Thailand