We stayed at Amari for 3 nights from 28th june to 1st july 2009, the experience was great.. on arrival we were greeted with cold towels n lemon grass juice.. Infact the cold towels were a daily part of the hotel routine.. when u came back from a tour, when u went to the spa, -- they always made u feel so special..
Views from the resort were great – beautiful Hong islands. must watch the sunset on the beach.
Our room was excellent. The bed was great, bathroom was spectacular. My daughter freaked out looking at the superb bathroom.Lovely day bed out the front on our balcony.
Breakfasts were great – lots of choices. there were loads to choose from.. n u can stuff ur self .Service was always very attentive.
We also ate at Bellini restaurant which is an experience in itself.. the restaurant is on the beach with all candle lights n et all.. Food is delicious and moderately priced.
The room service at night was good – they always left some snack which was yummy.
The pools were fantastic – there were 5 to choose from and it was just perfect for kids.
The location of the hotel was very good.. Although far from Au Nong, the resort had a shuttle every eve at 4 pm.
You can hire longtail boats from the beach and go to either hong islands (which r breathtaking) or to chicken islands.. The longtail boat costs around 1500 to 1700 Baht and u can be on the islands for a good four to five hours..
The staff are definitely a standout – always willing to help and were always very polite and chatty.
We used the Spa and it was truly a great experience.
the hotel also provides a lot of DVD' s hire which my daughter definately enjoyed as they have a good collection of children movies.
Overall we had a great time and would definitely recommend staying there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine opening your door and stepping out into a tropical paradise, where the horizon merges with the islands and the sea and every sunrise is a burst of colour. Amari invites you to Krabi, one of Southern Thailand’s most beautiful beach destinations. Situated on the sandy white shores of Tub Kaek Beach beside the tranquil blue of the Andaman Sea, Amari Vogue Krabi is an intimate 57-room resort with elegant Lanna-inspired architecture in beautiful garden setting. The hotel boasts luxury accommodation suitable for any holiday, from romantic weekend getaways to family vacations, including the indulgent Spa Suites and One Bedroom Villas for a truly exceptional holiday experience. Slow down the pace of your life and be swept away by the tropical magic of Krabi. Dine on impeccably prepared choices at the beachfront Bellini Italian Restaurant. Toast the stars from the balcony of your delightfully comfortable suite. Pamper yourself with a full-body massage at the renowned Breeze Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelbag, TravelUp, Priceline, Booking.com, Amari Hotels, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Amari Vogue Krabi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amari Vogue Krabi Hotel Nong Thale
- Amari Vogue Hotel
- Amari Vogue Krabi Thailand