We chose this resort based on earlier trip advisor reviews. While we were unable to reserve the recommended suite we did manage to get a room on the 4th floor which had a view of the sea, albeit not a sunset view. When booking I would advise trying for anything on the 4th (top) floor. As mentioned in earlier reviews, the staff at this resort are outstanding...very friendly and efficient. The one BIG negative in our stay was a tour that the staff at the reception desk booked for us. DO NOT go on any Chokepaisan tours! We booked a trip to Phi Phi island with some other stops on the way. It turned out to be an absolutely awful tour with 20 us of us crammed into a small speed boat. The sea was very choppy as there was a huge rain storm while we were on the way to the island. There were only 10 life jackets on the boat and everyone was thrown against the side as the captain seemed intent on hitting every wave as hard has he could. (I ended up with a nasty bruised shoulder blade from hitting the side so hard.) At every stop there were hoards of people--the only thing we saw on Phi Phi was where they served an awful Thai 'buffet' to the hundreds of other duped tourists. We felt as though our safety and comfort was the last thing on the minds of this tour agency. Our expectation was for a small, personalized friendly tour to a beautiful island, and what we got was exactly the opposite. We should also note that when we tried to cancel out of the tour when we realized it was not what we had expected, we were told that it was a 'non-refundable' fee. We relayed our experience to the hotel reception staff and they did not seem surprised at our negative experience on this tour. We strongly advised them to avoid sending anyone on this tour. A much better deal is to rent one of the long-tailed boats that you can find down at the beach in front of the hotel to take you out to the islands. Take a lunch from the hotel and you will have a much more enjoyable day!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine opening your door and stepping out into a tropical paradise, where the horizon merges with the islands and the sea and every sunrise is a burst of colour. Amari invites you to Krabi, one of Southern Thailand’s most beautiful beach destinations. Situated on the sandy white shores of Tub Kaek Beach beside the tranquil blue of the Andaman Sea, Amari Vogue Krabi is an intimate 57-room resort with elegant Lanna-inspired architecture in beautiful garden setting. The hotel boasts luxury accommodation suitable for any holiday, from romantic weekend getaways to family vacations, including the indulgent Spa Suites and One Bedroom Villas for a truly exceptional holiday experience. Slow down the pace of your life and be swept away by the tropical magic of Krabi. Dine on impeccably prepared choices at the beachfront Bellini Italian Restaurant. Toast the stars from the balcony of your delightfully comfortable suite. Pamper yourself with a full-body massage at the renowned Breeze Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amari Hotels, Travelbag, Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Amari Vogue Krabi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amari Vogue Krabi Hotel Nong Thale
- Amari Vogue Hotel
- Amari Vogue Krabi Thailand