We have just returned from a two week stay at Amari Vogue. In summary this is a very nice resort with big and beautifullly decorated rooms, each with a spacious balcony. Great breakfast!
The personal service is fantastic and after a week or so you will simply start to care for the smiling and always helpful staff. If you travel with children you can rest asure that the people at Amari Vogue will make friends with your kids right away.
The view from the hotell is breathtaking. When the sun sets the Hong Islands make a picture perfect impression. During the day you can rent a long tail boat and enjoy the 20 minute ride to the wonderful Hongs. For this you pay 1800 bath and it is up to you when you want to go back to the hotel.
For 2200 bath the boat guys will take you to Chicken Island (approx. 90 minutes) where you can dive and enjoy the fantastic sea and beach.
If you crave for a quiet and relaxing vacation you will find your peace at the Amari. However; this is not a five star resort. We were not welcomed when we arrived, and we had to carry our luggage to the check in counter. I have no problems with this – sometimes I even prefer it – but I do not think it is suitable for a five star resort.
The rooms are very nice but even though the hotel is only two years old, the paint has already started to come of the walls at some places.
There are portable beds stored in the corridor outside the rooms. This reduce the overall impression, and again; it is not suitable for a five star resort.
The neighboring hotel is doing major construction work at their premises. A work force of 30-40 men are at hand all day long. You will not be bothered by this as long as you are in your room or at the pool, but you will surely hear them when walking at the beach, or when going in or out of your room if located at the hotel side next to the constuction work.
This is of course not something that you can blame the Amari for, but never the less it is irritating.
The hotel restaurants are good but pricy. And whats with the italian restaurant at the beach? I do not travel to Thailand to eat italian. I think the hotel will gain on offering a top thai restaurant instead.
As before mentioned at Tripadvisor, there are a much better restaurant at the Tubkaak Krabi boutique resort only 200 meters to the left from Amari Vogue. The service is fantastic and the food perfect, and the ambience is much much better.
The staff at the Amari Vogue Hotel deserves five stars but not the hotel. You will be well taken care of, and I am sure that you will enjoy your days by the pool. But do not expect perfection.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine opening your door and stepping out into a tropical paradise, where the horizon merges with the islands and the sea and every sunrise is a burst of colour. Amari invites you to Krabi, one of Southern Thailand’s most beautiful beach destinations. Situated on the sandy white shores of Tub Kaek Beach beside the tranquil blue of the Andaman Sea, Amari Vogue Krabi is an intimate 57-room resort with elegant Lanna-inspired architecture in beautiful garden setting. The hotel boasts luxury accommodation suitable for any holiday, from romantic weekend getaways to family vacations, including the indulgent Spa Suites and One Bedroom Villas for a truly exceptional holiday experience. Slow down the pace of your life and be swept away by the tropical magic of Krabi. Dine on impeccably prepared choices at the beachfront Bellini Italian Restaurant. Toast the stars from the balcony of your delightfully comfortable suite. Pamper yourself with a full-body massage at the renowned Breeze Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Amari Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Travelbag, TravelUp, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Amari Vogue Krabi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amari Vogue Krabi Hotel Nong Thale
- Amari Vogue Hotel
- Amari Vogue Krabi Thailand