From the minute you walk through the lobby entrance you are greeted with cold jasmin towels, beautiful cold thai drink and warm smiles, the staff are nothing but amazing and welcoming in every way.
You wont have to lift a finger when you walk in the Amari doors as the helpfull reception staff and bell boys will make the trip to your room a breeze.
The rooms are big ( we stayed in a standard room ) and the bed's are the most amazing i have ever slept in!! they are like 2 double beds together but with no annoying gap in the middle .. it's one big bed and just divine!
The air conditioning works fantastically, everything in the room is spotlessly clean and turn down service and clean up happens everyday to make your room look like new everyday.
There is cable TV and with English channels - which is always good :)
The pools are awesome and many to choose from.
The beach is beautiful crystal clear and white sand.
The food and drinks here are excellent and i highly recommend the red curry with fruit ( just ask for the Vegatarian one ) its the best curry i have ever had - ( but remember to ask for it not too spicy .. hehehe
We had our wedding here and it was the most stress free event i have ever had to organize because everything was done for me ( but with my approval ) so i got the wedding i always wanted , but without the stress of it all.
Everything was perfect and there is nothing more i could have wanted - and i am very fussy!!
Time here just stood still for us, we never wanted to leave and now that we are home, all we want to do is go back there.
We only stayed here for 5 nights and next time we will make sure we stay longer!!
The breakfasts here are delicious, with full buffet of everything you could want , fresh juice, fruits, hot food, cold food, egg station , waffle station and more.. YUM!!
Miguel and Chumpol are 2 of the managers here and are the most accommodating and most friendly people i have ever met.
Chumpol's smile will make you melt and you are just helpless to smile right back
and Miguel's multi lingual talents will blow anyone away - we had fun trying to figure out how many languages he could speak.
I guarentee if you decide to stay with the Amari Vouge in Krabi you will not be dissapointed, We fell in love with it from the first minute we got there and cant wait to go back there next year and every year on our anniversary.
I reccomend this place to anyone wanting to get away and unwind!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine opening your door and stepping out into a tropical paradise, where the horizon merges with the islands and the sea and every sunrise is a burst of colour. Amari invites you to Krabi, one of Southern Thailand’s most beautiful beach destinations. Situated on the sandy white shores of Tub Kaek Beach beside the tranquil blue of the Andaman Sea, Amari Vogue Krabi is an intimate 57-room resort with elegant Lanna-inspired architecture in beautiful garden setting. The hotel boasts luxury accommodation suitable for any holiday, from romantic weekend getaways to family vacations, including the indulgent Spa Suites and One Bedroom Villas for a truly exceptional holiday experience. Slow down the pace of your life and be swept away by the tropical magic of Krabi. Dine on impeccably prepared choices at the beachfront Bellini Italian Restaurant. Toast the stars from the balcony of your delightfully comfortable suite. Pamper yourself with a full-body massage at the renowned Breeze Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amari Hotels, Booking.com, Travelbag, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Agoda, Holiday Gems, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Amari Vogue Krabi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amari Vogue Krabi Hotel Nong Thale
- Amari Vogue Hotel
- Amari Vogue Krabi Thailand