Hallmarc Inn
TripAdvisor
All reviewscontinental breakfastinterstatemotelmicrowavearrates
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Very pleased with hotel. Holiday Inn quality at Econolodge prices. Comfortable beds, very clean, nice breakfast. Close to Memphis coming down from St. Louis. Have stayed at a lot of hotels in my travels and have stayed at Courtyards that weren't as nice.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank boberhardt
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Our room was newly remodeled nicely done, it was very clean and tidy. Our room was very quite to be so close to the interstate.. No disappointment here, the price was very affordable. Will defintly be staying here again in the future!!

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Lochesher
Reviewed 19 November 2013 via mobile

I pulled in at 2 AM and was still greeted by friendly front desk staff. It's an older motel but the room was like it was brand new with and even had a 42" flat screen TV. Hotel is undergoing renovations and my room was along the back so I never heard any noise from the interstate. I was only there to get some rest for a few hours and mission accomplished. Very reasonably priced. I would not hesitate to stay here again. If you're looking for amenities such as a nice pool be advised that it hasn't been renovated yet and was full of icky green water. I'm sure they'll get to it with time.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 18 July 2013 via mobile

This room is so freshly re-done I think the paint just dried! Everything is in brand new condition. The sheets are great. The staff was awesome. Best of all the price! A two queen room booked day of for only $65! Definitely would recommend!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank happytodoso
Reviewed 8 September 2012

I think this hotel is average. My husband and I stay here because our company pays for the room. We have stayed here several times in the last five and half years since we have been working for this company. I'm sure we will be staying here again if we are still with this truck driving company. :)

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple