Majestic Elegance Punta Cana
US$186
US$449
US$309
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$366/night.

US$240
US$188
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$208/night.

US$302
US$493
US$1,198
Cancelon
16,912 results
All reviewselegance clubsea and seelimited gourmandsea restaurantflavors buffetpunta canaitalian restaurantbali bedsclub sectionswim up suiteneeded anythingmichael jackson showfunjestic teamour honeymoonpool barsushimajestic drink
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed in the adult section of the Majestic Elegance.
Beginning of May is a good time to visit, the hotel was not busy.

The check in process was alittle tedious.

Our room faced the main pool, noise was never an issue.
Our room was clean, everything worked and it was very quiet.
Housekeeping beverage service resupplied us everyday with everything we needed.

We could always find somewhere to on the beach, in spite of the "phantom towels" on beach chairs with no one to occupy them.

9 Doors restrarant perpares tasteless food, don't bother going. The rest of restrarunts are good.

You see some people tipping for service and others not. We usually put down a doller for service.

The Majestic property is a bit isolated, if you don't plan on leaving, not a problem. We like to visit shops, get a meal at a local place and have a beer at somewhere outside of hotel. To do that was a $20 cab ride.

The Punta Cana and Bavaro downtowns have a lot of interesting places to visit, if we travel to Punta Cana again, we will stay downtown Bavaro

Room Tip: Stay in adult section.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Quality-Majestic, Customer Care at Majestic Elegance Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear STXJohn,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay with us.

We believe that the only way to achieve the constant improvement, guest satisfaction and quality service that we strive for is by listening carefully to the criticism, comments and suggestions of our guests. We appreciate this opportunity you have given us to improve.

We hope you will give us another chance to do everything in our power to make it up to you on your next visit.

Lisbeth Aponte

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I'm not usually a fan of all-inclusives. It's just too much of a temptation to have all the food and alcohol you can consume. However, this was a wedding and we went. Having said that, this place was fantastic! The food was outstanding, the drinks flowed freely, and the service was exemplary. Every person who works here is nice and pleasant. The facility was out of an F. Scott Fitzgerald novel (elegance is a good name for this place). There was entertainment every night. There was even a piano bar with a excellent pianist who had a winning smile for those who applauded for him (which we always did). The noise level was low when it needed to be (to sleep). It was a little loud when the band played but that was to be expected (and enjoyed). While in our room I did not hear any noise from other rooms (true soundproofing). They had a very nice fitness center. There were several fancy restaurants but we preferred the buffet, where the choices of delicious food were awesome. There was never a problem getting a cabana at the beach or pool.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Quality-Majestic, Customer Care at Majestic Elegance Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear gsm1121,

We really appreciate that you have taken the time to share your experience here on TripAdvisor.

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed our delicious food, tasty drink that our team took such a great care of you, providing the warm and friendly service that they extend to all of our guests. Thank you for highlighting some of the many wonderful things that together create the unique Majestic Way of Life.

We are so pleased to know that you were able to leave with smiles and fantastic memories. We would love to see you back in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Just returned from the most fabulous vacation at the Majestic Elegance Punta Cana.

I stayed in room 4229 from May 22nd -26th I was in the Jr. Suite and my room service and the butler named Santiago were excellent. I will go as far to say that he was phenomenal. He found me on the beach and had a gift for me, he found me in the lounge and asked if I needed anything and if I wanted the aromatherapy that was offered, I agreed to try it. When I returned to my room from the pool, not only was I met with the fantastic aroma from the oil lit diffuser, he had a warm bubble bath already prepared, rose petals from the door to the jacuzzi. I don't recall asking for anything except to change the batteries for the TV remote which was done before I returned to my room after lunch. Santiago did not wait for me to request he was proactive and seemed to read my mind and went into action. He was everywhere, not a day went by that I did not see him at least three times that day.

The housekeeping was fantastic. The refrigerator was always stocked and the amenities in the room refreshed and arrangements were lovely to see each day. A choice of 6 or more different types of pillows, Really! The public areas were constantly being kept by housekeeping and ground keepers.

Going out on the balcony to view the ocean during the quiet hours of the morning was a treat before beginning my activities of the day. My area was very quiet.

The restaurants were first class, the service was a pleasure. The buffet at Flavours offered a large variety of culinary treats and the atmosphere was very friendly. The Steakhouse, what can I say. Meat lovers watch out, the plate could not contain the portion served, I had to divide it in half to keep it from draping over the plate. The Italian restaurant .....Eggs Benedict every morning. The beach area offered the restaurant Sea & See, great seafood.

Fun shows at the theater, shopping was good and a beverage and food everywhere you looked. If you missed out, it was not the resorts fault. I checked out some of the reviews before going and I can state I did not have the same negative experience. Everywhere I walked the employees smiled and greeted me, they were ALL polite. The staff was always trying to engage you in an activity without being pushy.

I look forward to returning. One can only hope that Santiago will be available in the near future. A special shout-out to my friend's butler Santo.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Dear 748rel,

We are so grateful that you took the time to write about your recent experience at our resort.

We thank you infinitely for sharing with us, and with future travelers, such wonderful comments about your recent experience in our property. It is a pleasure to know that we have exceeded your expectations and that you enjoyed our beautiful facilities and excellent service from our team, especially Santiago and Santo.

Our wonderful staff is always looking forward to offer services and attentions crafted to each of our guests needs. We all want you to feel as in paradise, receiving from our team a true royalty treatment. It is such an honor to hear from you that we have accomplished our purpose during your stay with us.

Your kind words are truly encouraging us to keep delivering excellent service to our guests. Rest assured that your compliments will be shared with the entire team.

Once again, thank you for sharing such a lovely review and we look forward to hosting you again soon for what is sure to be another spectacular vacation.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed here in April 2016 & we had the best time. We upgraded to the "elegance club" & I would say it was 100% worth it. Our room was immaculate. Beautiful floors, comfortable bed, large balcony & a hot tub in the room. Housekeeping did an amazing job of cleaning everyday. Daily entertainment was great. The restaurants and grounds are all kept beautifully. I recently just came from another resort in Punta Cana & wish I went here again instead. There was such a big difference in the level of service. I really love Majestic Elegance from the moment you walk in, you are treated like a king & the staff are AMAZING. Everyone is all smiles and it is just beautiful. I will defintely return if I ever am back in DR.

Room Tip: Jr. Suite facing the pool
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Michael P,

We are grateful for your compliments towards your Elegance Club Experience, comfortable rooms, fantastic entertainment, cleanliness of our resort and we are so happy to hear that our team took such a great care of you, providing the warm and friendly service that they extend to all of our guests.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

First time I have been to Punta Cana so was not sure what to expect. Just returned from a week long trip. The hotel was even better in person. Very clean and in good condition (pool had some missing tiles but that did not deter from enjoying it)/ The entertainment staff is amazing and so full of energy. They go out of their way to get you involved and remember you and your family for the days you are there. The shows were good and the food as well. Some were better than others. The Steakhouse was amazingly good as was the breakfast buffet at Flavors. Had a junior suite and it was beautiful and large and just as pictured. The entire staff from housekeeping to wait staff was some of the friendliest I have encountered. My only issue was checkout - we received a call night before asking what time we wanted bellman to come and get luggage - we had 2 rooms so 5 large pieces of luggage and elevators are small) I know we checked out on Saturday and it was busy but he never showed up. When I went to check out I was informed since I did not have my pool card or the towels I would be charged $25 per towel - there was 5 of us. This was not explained upon check in and although I should have known better I have been in resorts that do not give the towel cards back the last day since you are checking out. I explained to the person checking me out that the person at the towel booth was not even there when I went to return them, as I waited I saw her in the back on her cell phone and she paid no attention to me, just looked over and waved her hand and said ok just leave them when I said I was leaving the next day. I did not feel this was my fault and should not have been charged but I will not let that one isolated incident take away from what was a great vacation. I will know better in the future. Family enjoyed the water sports and did the Big Mabel towable and had a great time. Price was very reasonable. Also took the tour to snorkel and swim with sting rays and nurse sharks which was also worth the price - booked this with island Sun who was our transportation company to and from hotel and in the lobby. They were very good as well. Only went to beach one day as their was a lot of seaweed. Overall, I would come back to Majestic and would recommend- just hold on to your towel card for check or pay $25 per towel for towels that are definitely not worth that much.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank lisam0528

Dear lisam0528,

It is a pleasure to know that you enjoyed our beautiful facilities, fantastic entertainment and excellent service from our entire team, who are always focused on providing the best care.

However, we truly regret that you didn't find your check out experience to your satisfaction. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience you experienced during your stay.

We would love the opportunity of welcoming you back. We hope to see you many more times for a even more excellent vacation experiences.