17,565 results
All reviews elegance club sea and see limited gourmand sea restaurant flavors buffet punta cana french restaurant bali beds club section swim up suite michael jackson show funjestic team our honeymoon sushi pool bar majestic drink club members
Reviewed 22 June 2018

My husband was told about this place by a coworker, so we decided to give it a try and booked a family vacation. Well I must say it was the best one yet. The people/staff were so polite helpful and amazing, the entertainment was different every night, the food was absolutely amazing, drinks around the clock, the resort was always clean. My kids had a blast at the kids area they even had a foam party which was pretty cool.. I mean I can go on and on about this place, but you have to go to experience it yourself, well worth it..

Room Tip: All rooms where nice
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Quality-Majestic, Customer Care at Majestic Elegance Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Dear Yashira A,

Thank you for staying at Majestic Elegance and for your lovely review.

We are honored to see that you enjoyed every minute of the Majesty to be found here. Precisely, our exciting Animation shows are perfectly designed to entertain all family members, and the little ones are simply not the exception. We are delighted to see that we achieved our main goal during your time with us.

We look forward to hosting you again soon. Our Executive Chef will nurture your palate with his inspired cooking, and our staff will charm you while seeing to, that you need nothing.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

I celebrated my 60th birthday June 16 @ the Magestic Elegance. We were a group of 22 family and friends. Part of my group arrived June 13 and the rest June 14.
At the check in desk we were greeted by Miguel, Darling,and Ramon. This group of people is polite, friendly always with a smile, they are amazing. They gave us everything I asked and more. Thank you for your great service.
The housekeeping staff Olga Lidia and Maria Rebeca made sure that my room was clean twice a day and that I had everything I needed. Thank you to the housekeeping staff for the birthday balloons.
The buffet and the restaurants staff are amazing. especial thank you to Evelyn, Pastor, Juan Manuel, Miret, Jeny, the young lady at the juice bar and the rest of the crew. You guys are amazing. Evelyn thank you again for making my birthday celebration extra especial.
My birthday celebration was organized in a ballroom by Flor Mendez. I can say enough about Flor. She is an amazing human being. She went out of her way to make my party beautiful and especial. I can't thank her enough for making me feel like royalty during my stay at the Magestic Elegance.A especial thank you to Manolin and his crew for setting up the room and making sure my champagne glass was always full. The food and desserts were delicious and the presentation was excellent.
The hotel is gorgeous.The grounds are well kept and beautiful. They have a great entertainment staff-scooby, mini Maus, pantera, Big Papi, Capychino, francisco, Frecita. Chiki, Monki Romeo.
I ate in all the restaurants and the service was excellent. The food was very good but I found that the buffet has a larger selection and I enjoyed the food there the most.
Denis in the bar across the check in desk makes the best mojitos in town. He is friendly and funny. Go see him and taste his amazing mojitos.
I highly recommend the Magestic Elegance for their amazing staff and beautiful property.
Thank you again from group 22, we had an amazing time.

Room Tip: I had a room with a swing out pool and I love it. I highly recommend this type of room
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Socorro G
Quality-Majestic, Customer Care at Majestic Elegance Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Dear Socorro G,

Thank you for staying with us to celebrate your birthday and for sharing such a lovely review.

It is gratifying to read that you were satisfied with all the resort’s amenities and the warm treatment received from our highly trained staff.

We have taken the liberty to share your kind appreciation with the whole Team, as it is feedback such as yours that motivates us to achieve higher levels of services and standards.

We trust we will welcome you back next year, our staff looks forward to offering you another birthday celebration filled of Elegance.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

The Majestic Elegance was fantastic. The amenities, food, and resort in general were top notch. The staff was wonderful. Dennis, the bartender at the piano bar at nights was a hidden gem. We're definitely going back.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear eswansen,

Thank you for staying at the Elegance offered by Majestic and for sharing your lovely review.

We are delighted to see that you enjoyed the natural majesty of our impeccable grounds and the deliciousness served at our restaurants. We appreciate you taking time to appreciate Denis, our bartender. His efforts and dedication have been exemplary and have truly made a difference, we will recognize him on your behalf.

We would love the opportunity to welcome you back. Please let us know when you are booking your next visit so we can be ready to give you a warm, Majestic welcome.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

We are retired and have been traveling a lot around the world. One of our favorite trips is going back to Majestic Elegance, Punta Cana. Especially taking the excursions into the country and mountains.

The food is high quality, New York City gourmet. The service is outstanding. Unlimited specialty restaurants for five: Seafood, French, Italian, Steak House and Japanese. The buffet has a different theme each night. Wonderful breakfast, lunch and dinner, with casual dress.

The entertainment is outstanding: The Circus Show is the most amazing acrobatic display of strength I have ever seen. The Michael Jackson Show is a wonderful tribute to Michael, well done. The Dominican Show is a wonderful tribute to their beautiful culture of Taino and Spanish. Beautiful costumes. The Dominican people of this country are so talented and progressive in all aspects.

The rooms are huge and beautiful. The swimming pool is the best part. A long curvy, windy style with a waterfalls in between. They also have a bubbly jacuzzi type section at one end.

The beach has a huge seaweed problem, but they work hard to cleanup some of it. The beautiful blue/green color and long long long pure white sand beach lined with palm trees make up for it.

There is lots of shade with the palm leave huts. They keep adding, always a spot for everyone.

We will be back again and again because they treat you like VIP and a member of a family. Just show them the same and you will have the best vacation ever.

Thank you especially to our room maid Aracelis. We hugged and laughed alot. She struggled with my amateur Spanish. Got to know many employees at the Elegance and they all greeted you cheerfully every time. You can not fake that, they are special people.

Thank you to so many people who made our vacation special: Rosemary (such a beautiful, professional person), Borix (extraordinary in his elegance of serving), Wanda and all the others who work at the French Gourmet Restaurant made it special. At the buffet Yadari, Stefony and all the others greeted us every morning with a beautiful smile! Enough cannot be said about Rosaita, Martin, Enmanuel and all the others that serve you special drinks on the beach. Francisca and Inoel worked tirelessly and cheerfully serving drinks at the pool bar. At the Seafood Restaurant (Sea & See) Batista was amazing. He showed so professionalism and cheerfulness to make it a beautiful evening.

I met so many people that work there, they start early and work till very late doing many different tasks. Thank you and I will always remember you.

We'll be back again and again.

Room Tip: third floor, third building (not the club)
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lucy G

Dear Lucy G,

We are so grateful that you took the time to write about your recent experience at our resort.

Exceeding our guest’s expectations and offering truly memorable experiences is what we strive for and we are proud to learn that we have achieved our goal for you for the 9th time.

Our staff members are truly our greatest asset and you have mentioned so many by name, it is obvious you took the time to get to know everyone, which is usually the basis for a memorable time at any resort. We will share your kind comments with everyone.

Thank you for choosing us, once again, as your preferred vacation destination! We are looking forward to welcoming you back to the beautiful Majestic Elegance, here in the sunny Dominican Republic.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

To start off I have been to a lot of resorts and this was not by far at the top. I never once had a great meal there. The Japanese restaurant was by far my least favorite. The rooms are so out of date. Bedding was rough and not soft at all. Everything about the rooms was old. The pool was nice until you stopped on tiles the entire time. I won’t be back here ever again. I wanted to like it but I am leaving starving and can’t wait to be home in my own bed. Waste of a week.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple