“Get to see the real Dominican”

Xtreme-Buggy - Day Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
US$89.00*
and up
Punta Cana Half-Day Dune Buggy Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Real Dune Buggy Adventure, Dune Buggy's with VW-4 stroke engine. Half Day or Full day excursions to the Dominican Country side. Drive with us to the most beautiful places. Xtreme Buggy takes Buggy excursions to the next level. Only Xtreme-Buggy's have Beetle engine and Berrien Buggy frames from U.S. This is not a toy Buggy, our Buggy's are 4 real FUN.
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Get to see the real Dominican”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

we traveled from city streets, to back country roads, sand dunes, beaches. Visited with locals at small stores, farms, and had lunch at a small café, swim at the beach

Visited June 2014

Norwich, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Brilliant!!!!”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Great time for all of us. We enjoyed horse riding on the beach a lot! Very nice lunch at Rancho De la Cueva. Amazing views and great adventure!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Jolanta G
Raleigh, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“What a awesome experience!”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

This trip was fantastic! We had friends that had done this about 2 or 3 years ago and when we told them that we were going to Punta Cana - not only did they go on the trip with us, but they made sure we all did the buggy ride and I am so glad we did. We had the best day; despite the pouring rain in the morning and my hangover - it was worth every minute! The tour guide, the owners - all amazing people! So fun to hang out with! Do not pass this up if you are in Punta Cana for vacation - I can not wait to go back.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Maria2438
Vaslui
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Amazing experience !”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

I'm glad that I let myself convinced to go on this trip. Amazing experience, beautiful place to visit during the trip. I have nothing negative to say. I highly recommend to go. I think it's important to have some money because you would want to buy many things during the stops.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank suzana_nicolae
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Would do it over and over”
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

Just finished our half day ride. What a wondrous experience. Would highly recommend this to anyone. Buggies were great and you can tell how much pride they have in them and the tour. Such and amazing time driving through the country and seeing everyone and how happy the kids were to see us. Thank you for the amazing adventure! From your Milwaukee friends.

1 Thank Angela H