“gorgeous wedding!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 June 2014

my boyfriends sister got married here, and although her wedding planner was amazing and made this place 100x more gorgeous this place is a great setting for a wedding! the beach is right outside the restaurant and was completely gorgeous!

3  Thank melissa41587

Reviewed 3 June 2014

WE went here a couple of times during our punta cana vacation and it was such an awesome escape from the big touristy all-inclusive resorts. The pasta here is trully excellent. My husband was born and raised in Italy - so we have a high standard when it comes to Italian food and this restaurant meets it! Not too surprised by that, however, as the restaurant owner and much of the staff are from Italy.

The cocktails here are really wonderful. The best mojito I had in my entire time in Punta Cana was here! The atmosphere is also very cool. I love the mix of stone, chandeliers, and rugged tables. They have the shabby chic surf house look down.

My only complaint is that the service is very very slow. we were a bigger group of people (about 8) but we waited almost 30 minutes for our first round of drinks. Yikes! If you are prepared for that - I guess the wait isn't so bad.

1  Thank blueskadoobob
Reviewed 18 May 2014

loved chilling at this place..i had gone here with my friends and i will defiantly go back just toooooooo good of a place

1  Thank Amy J
Reviewed 26 April 2014

One of the best restaurant in Punta Cana-Bavaro. Exceptional decor and delicious meals and drinks. This is a must

1  Thank jystefan
Reviewed 8 April 2014

I went here with a group of people and have never had such bad service, rude waitstaff and terrible food.

1  Thank Suswillow