“Truely a lovely condo!”
other travellers have booked this property
Simply-Lovely Condo
Our spectacular Bavaro Beach with exclusive and private access for you Fully furnished condominium
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Simply-Lovely Condo
Our spectacular Bavaro Beach with exclusive and private access for you
Fully furnished condominium
Meticulously Decorated
Cozy quality furnished bedrooms
Master Bedroom
Master Bedroom: Queen Pillow-top mattress, fresh linens, Safety Box, emergency lights and more
Master Bedroom
Comfy sofas and chairs
Meticulously Decorated
Well Equipped, Fully Functional Living
Living room connects to the front balcony
Balcony with solid wood chaise, table and terracotta lamps
Quality Pillow-top mattress sets and fresh linens
Second Bedroom equipped with 2 twin beds
Second Bedroom
Our Pool
Fully equipped dining area
Extendable round solid birch pedestal table,  can seat 4 to 6 guests
Full line of dinner, table, glass and flatware.
Private Master Bathroom
Master Bathroom: with hairdryer, fresh towels, first-aid kit, soaps and other necessities
Second Bathroom
Hallway
Fully Equipped Kitchen: EVERYTHING you need from quality knives to a set of Circulon cookware
Stainless steel Full Range and over the range Microwave/Hood Combination
Our Complex Gardens
Our Complex Gardens
Former Entrance to the Club House
Your Pools
Just minutes away:  Palma Real Village, home of the Hard Rock Cafe and other upscale establishments
Next to our Beach: the Jellyfish Restaurant, Good food good ambiance
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Lee T
Indianapolis, Indiana
“COULD USE A LITTLE MORE ATTENTION !!”
Reviewed 12 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

I just stayed at the (Simply-Lovely Condo) Villas Del Sol II unit A-204. Overall it was a good stay. It has a lot of amenities that I like, as far as wifi, 42" flat screen in the front room, safe, well stocked full kitchen, a/c, and guarded security gate. It is also centrally located and close to different places.
The things that I didn't like about it, are: not having a flat screen in the bedroom, a washer "without" a dryer, small ants everywhere, electricity is not included in price and billed separately at end of stay, several light bulbs were out, (the outside foyer/steps is completely dark at night w/ 3 blown or missing bulbs) and the for some reason, the wifi only works some time. Also, another bad thing is that they hold your deposit for over a week after checkout, even though it's been inspected and re-rented!! But they said it was trip advisor's, and so I am not sure who is really responsible.
I would probably stay there again if the issues are addressed, but I personally prefer a unit with a flat screen in the bedroom, because that is where I spend a lot of my vacation time resting. Also, the unit could use an extermination badly because there are lots of small micro type ants everywhere. I bought some raid while I was there to try to stop them from getting on counter-tops & tables and ending up in the plates & glasses. I did not visit the pool, but it appeared to be nice and I saw several people in it

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Security, safe, unit was decorated nicely & well furnished, large flat screen in front room.
Liked least: No tv in bedroom,many light bulbs out, small ants everywhere, poor wifi
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Laura L
“Truely a lovely condo!”
Reviewed 9 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016
people found this review helpful

We stayed in the appartment for 1 week. This is a very beautiful and clean appartment and very well equipped. The pool area is also very nice.
The walk to the beach takes approximately 25 minutes. We did not rent a car, this daily walk did not bother us. We also had a very nice contact with our host Yves who was always ready for all our requests and offered the best advice!
I would definitely recommend renting this appartment! Great feedback from the owners during the booking process, the appartment was modern with everything you require during your stay!

Liked best: everything!
Liked least: distance to the beach
Friends getaway Older travelers
nancybarl...
Maryland
“4 thumbs up between my friend and I”
Reviewed 18 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

My friend and I ventured out to Punta Cana after hearing about the famous Bavaro beach. We are both active and love water sports. Bavaro is known for its blue waters and water activities it offers (sailing, scuba, etc). This place was perfect for our traveling plans. It is at the center of everything and away from the noise.The beach is a 20-30 mins walk but we didn't mind it at all because we love to walk and second the places that are closer to the beach are very expensive. Later on, we took the advise of Jeannie, the owner, and we rented a car with her help. We had a great deal and we get to discover a lot more than we expected. I recommend to visit places in the north and south of Bavaro (only accessible by car). In reference to the apartment, it is very comfortable, very clean and above all great service and most of all good price.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: privacy and service
Liked least: too short of vacation time
chrisjime...
San Diego, California
“Highly recommended”
Reviewed 7 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

I travel to Dominican Republic frequently, mostly for business. Sometimes I am on vacation with my family. I am so glad I found Jeannie and Luis’ place in Punta Cana. Finally I can say that I found a place away from home that feels like home. In my previous stays in Punta Cana I had bad experiences—if it wasn’t for a dirty place and the feeling of abandonment, places with roaches and crowded public beaches where people hassle you or in other occasions where the managers of the place takes advantage of customers charging extra fees or increasing the price of electricity and often not responding to my emails or requests.

But with Jeannie and Luis my experience was very pleasant. They respond to every single email and request. They even pick me and my family from the airport and help me to rent a car for an excellent price. Their place was clean, well-organized, comfortable, and safe for me and my family and with a wonderful host that attended to all our needs. I found that the place is even better than what the picture shows. I will highly recommend this if you really want to know what Punta Cana is about. I found that all-inclusives are very limited and doesn’t show the beauty of the place.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: personal service, cleanliness and comfort
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
Felix_MUC
Munich, Germany
“Decent value for money”
Reviewed 31 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

Take a look at the price of the offer and then make a realistic guess on what you can expect for that. This is what you will get - and maybe a bit more. But not much more...
The apartment is well kept and clean. Unfortunately, the rest of the property (especially the hallway) isn't - probably because none of the tenants feel responsible for the common areas. Good selection of pots and pans. Dishes more on a basic level. Washer / dryer works well. Very good wifi signal. Local contact (Yves) approachable and very welcoming. Communal pool was too busy with other tenants / visitors for our taste.
Location: the "main road" of Bavaro is some 600 meters away from the complex, from there another 1 or 2 kilometers to the beach (depending on where exactly you want to go). So DO RENT A CAR!
Biggest plus: Great communication and upfront info material from the hosts. Especially for first timers this will be beneficial.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the price we paid
Liked least: overall impression of the complex
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Families with young children
Michael D...
“Great value and location.”
Reviewed 22 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

The rental property was exactly as stated online and was very comfortable, the location was not only great, but easy to find. Ours was not a typical stay for the manager, so it is hard to say much in a negative light; however I feel obligated to express my dissatisfaction. It was unfortunate that our stay coincided with a family emergency for the manager, as this matter took him out of country for the first two days of our stay. Gaining entrance to the rental property took a little longer than expected, and the manager did not contact us until the fourth day of our stay (by this time we had made excursion plans on our own). After learning of our previously made plans, the managers' tone became somewhat condescending. He did not offer a solution, nor replace the iron which was inoperable. We never heard from him for the remainder of our stay until the morning of our departure, when we were awakened at 8:45 AM, only to be told that he wanted to have the cleaning crew get a start on cleaning our apartment/condo for the next clients which were to arrive later that day. I was quite offended that he thought more of them than our party, so we packed and left before 10:00. As I noted above, I seriously doubt that this is normal for him because of the great reviews I read about him before booking, and I do not know what happened in his personal life. I am only stating what happened during our stay. This should in no way take away from the value of this property, as we truly enjoyed our comfortable stay and the amenities provided.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The comfort, size and location of the property.
Liked least: The manager.
pghuch
Chicago, Illinois
“Amazing condo for wonderful price”
Reviewed 16 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016
people found this review helpful

Very nice condo with wonderful amenities. A little further from the beach than we had hoped, however the tour guide and other features made this stay still wonderful. Our guides Yves and his wife were spectacular in shuttling us around and making us feel at home, along with answering any questions we had about the place. I would Highly recommend this condo to anyone traveling to Punta Cana, particularly families who would like a more spacious accommodation.

Your age range 25-34
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing