“Perfect for a family!”
Review of Karibo Punta Cana

Karibo Punta Cana
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Karibo is excellent for children. The pool is lovely and the beach accessed from this site is very quiet compared to a resort. The option to cook is available in the apartments but access to restaurants is easy too. Will definitely remember this place for the future.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Eventhough our stay was short, my wife and I were very satisfied with our stay. Juan Pablo was vey professional, friendly, and made our stay easy and enjoyable. The room was awesome. It was spacious, clean, and had all the appliances we needed. A very nice stay.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 July 2014

My husband and sisters wanted to spend a few days in Punta Cana while visiting the DR. We found this resort while searching the internet and I have to say it is true to its pictures. This place is beautiful and I quiet. A true family setting. We had a 2 bedroom villa with all the necessities of home, each room had its own bathroom, it had a separate 2 bathroom, a jacuzzi on the back porch off the master bedroom and a porch of the 2nd bedroom.

The place is very well kept. At check in we met Leo, who made us feel welcome and home immediately. At check out we met Juan Paul who was also very pleasant. I will definitely return to this resort. I definitely recommend this resort.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We went here to work, everything was very quite and the staff, especially lio, really wanted to make our stay the best. We enjoyed a lot our stay, everything was perfect regarding the accommodation. Will do again!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Wonderful staff, great spacious modern rooms and beautiful pool and beach! Overall i had an amazing time here! Everyone was so polite and friendly. The entire stuff was so wonderful! Even when something goes wrong everyone smiles and works as hard as they can to make it right.
Leaving was sad because i felt i was leaving long-time friends behind. Each and every staff member becomes friends and family, easily.

The restaurant by the pool offered a large and diverse menu. I especially enjoyed the desserts. They were very delicious and beautifully presented.

If you stay in Karibo Punta Cana make sure to say hi to my friends Pablo and Leo. They ARE AWESOME, you will enjoy their fun personalities. :)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank ZORICAZORICA
Reviewed 30 May 2014

This hotel is the best in the Dominican Republic period!!!!!!!!!! You get a full sized apartment with balconies, Jacuzzi, air condition, full kitchen, room service THE WORKS! And they speak multi languages! I stay for 4 nights and only $300 USD! And for $75 a night! Nobody and I mean nobody is beating this Resort on a great deal!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ShiyaB
Reviewed 30 May 2014

If you are looking for resort/hotel accommodation in Punta Cana, be confident that Karibo Punta Cana will leave you completely satisfied.
I have literally traveled the World and stayed at numerous high-end resorts and have not received the heart felt attention to detail that i received while staying at the resort Karibo Punta Cana. In my three week stay i have not even one complain about the accommodation or services received. The staff are well-trained and sincere in providing 5 star services. Staff is available 24/7 to ensure a satisfying and pleasurable vacation.
During my three week stay i ate at the restaurant on numerous occasions trying many menu entries and found every one to be exceptional in taste and both preparation and presentation.
The rooms are spacious , clean, modern and well-kept and beyond your expectations. With the private spa tub and resort's swimming pool you will enjoy the climate.
Therefore, feel confident to choose Karibo Punta Cana during your stay in the Dominican Republic.
I give 5 stars out of 5 for the accommodation and services i received during my 3 week stay at the Karibo Punta Cana.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Zori011
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bavaro
Four Points by Sheraton Puntacana Village
4 mi away
Barcelo Bavaro Palace
Melia Caribe Tropical
Los Corales Beach Village

Been to Karibo Punta Cana? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Karibo Punta Cana

Address: Av. Italia en White Sands Golf & Beach Resort, Bavaro, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Region: Caribbean > Dominican Republic > La Altagracia Province > Punta Cana > Bavaro
Bar / Lounge Beach Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
Ranked #1 of 21 Speciality Lodging in Bavaro
Price Range: £39 - £166 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Karibo Punta Cana 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Karibo Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.