“Worth the wait!”

and up
Bavaro Splash Speedboat Ride
Ranked #3 of 65 Tours in Bavaro
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy an adrenaline adventure with Bavaro Splash by driving your own speedboat! Just like James Bond! Admire the most beautiful beaches of the area while having this exciting experience. Meet our bilingual guides and get ready for an incredible experience called SNUBA. This is an wonderful activity for everybody and does not require a diving license or any kind of course. You will experience diving with the lightness of snorkelling. Explore the marine life from a completely different point of view with our underwater chairs who are available for you to relax and admire the beautiful underwater world!Prepare yourself to see the most beautiful reef of Punta Cana where you will be snorkeling and you will see a fabulous variety of different multicoloured fish.
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Today me and my girlfriend had our excursion at Bavaro splash, we began the day with a 20 minute bus journey from our hotel which went well. When we got there we had a 10 minute briefing followed by a 40 minute wait to get started. We got onto the boat and were split into three groups and took part in the three different activities.. speed boats, snuba diving and snorkelling. Snuba diving was by far the best thanks to Martin! he made our snuba experience the best by checking we were okay with all the breathing equipment. He also gave us bread for the fish which made great picture opportunities and he took loads of pictures of us with all the fish around us. The only disappointing thing is that you only get about 20 minutes for each activity but other that that our trip today was very good. Martin made the trip for us! Thank you!

Reviewed 2 July 2014

This was a wonderful water excursion. My boyfriend and I really enjoyed ourselves. I was really scared at first because I can not swim and I had never been in water that deep before. I was not going to do it until one of the guides Sannon, reassured me that I will be ok and that he will provide his undivided attention to me. There was another girl along with me who was scared and could not swim and he worked with both of us. He got us comfortable breathing underwater. Just looking underwater and seeing all the fishes was beautiful. Going all the way down to the bottom and taking pictures was remarkable and it was definitely an experience I will never forget. Driving the speed boats was also really cool. Overall this whole experience was great and I will definitely do it again! I really appreciated Sannon helping me through it all.!

Reviewed 28 June 2014

My husband and I had a great time on the Bavaro Splash excursion this week! It was our first time ever Snuba Diving, and we were not disappointed. I felt like we had plenty of time in the water between the diving and the snorkeling. The staff was a lot of fun. I had an underwater camera with me, and they were so awesome about taking pictures of us for me. They also go out of their way to create great photo ops with the fish. I can't wait to get my pics developed! The boating was fun, but the diving was the real attraction for me. I wish we could have gone further out from the shore, but overall I'd recommend this excursion. We left our resort at 8:30a and got back around 1:00p. We stayed at the Paradisus Palma Real, which is only about a 10 minute drive to the Bavaro Splash site.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

I wanted to do this excursion mainly because I wanted to try SNUBA diving. I realized when I got there that it also included snorkeling and a speed boat. The speed boat was basically driving your own boat in circles. Not my favorite part. However, the snorkeling was fantastic! The employee that was snorkeling with us would dive down and pick up really cool things for everyone to see and then pass them around so everyone could touch it. The visibility was great and there was a lot of beautiful fish to see where they took us. The SNUBA diving was a lot of fun too! Saya made the experience great and took lots of pictures for us underwater.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Disappointing - the time given on the three activities snorkelling, snuba and speed boats was small the rest was an activity in filling in forms, being made friends of by staff trying desperately for a tip and hanging around for the large group to get organised and kitted out. The activities themselves were good and I enjoyed them all but just wish the group had been smaller and had more time.

Claudia C, Guest Relations Manager at Ocean Adventures Bavaro Splash, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Dear Kevin,
Thank you for visiting Bavaro Splash and taking the time to share your review. We appreciate having the possibility to learn and also to explain about our excursion. We know it’s not fun to fill forms and we understand that the time spent waiting seems longer and the time spent having fun goes by too fast. Yet we are sure you recognize that driving your own boat or diving for the SNUBA experience are, amazing experiences and require few but important steps to safely prepare all our guests. The excursion from the moment you board the boat until you get off lasts 3 hours, equally divided among the 3 activities (SNUBA, snorkeling and Speed Boats). The group on the boat is divided in three small groups in order to maximize and personalize the experience and create faster transition (as only fewer people are moving from one activity to the next). We have three teams of guides out in the water with our guests with the intention to create a rate of one guide every three guests during this amazing excursion. we are sorry to hear that you felt that the staff was so focused on requesting gratuity. We will review your full feedback with our team and operation manager, the point of the gratuity will be immediately address.
We look forward to have the opportunity to host you again in the future in one of our amazing other six excursions.
Best regards