US$395
US$263
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$321/night.

Karibo Punta Cana(Bavaro)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$189
US$110
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

US$278
US$190
US$302
Melia.com
5,270 results
All reviewstheatre areamain poolsunwing repfoam partya la carte restaurantsnachosan ocean view roombeautiful beachpalm treesdominican republicanimation teamswim up barsaona islandpasta stationrecommend this resortbavaro beachnice resort
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My only gripe was about the food. The food was over cooked on many occasions, especially at the Italian restaurant. Some of the food on the brkfst, lunch & dinner bar had no flavor. Some of the food was also not good but there was some yummy items. Over all it was a wonderful experience. The staff was very friendly.. I would stay again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank hhonndda17
VistaSol_Hotels, Guest Service at Vista Sol Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Vista Sol Punta Cana.

Thank you very much for your pleasant comment, we are happy you enjoyed your stay with us.

It is important to mention that our hotel offers a wide variety both in our buffet and the specialty restaurants, with the aim of meeting the culinary demands of different cultures who visit us. At breakfast, lunch and dinner time we offer to our guests a wide variety and fresh selection of vegetables, legumes, fruits, juices, fish, seafood, meat, pastries and more. However, quality is a subjective concept.We would like to emphasize that the welfare and health of our customers is of utmost importance

As a company focused on service, we continue working hard day by day for the optimization and improvement.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Macarena Peña
Guest Service

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've been to other resorts in Punta Cana, all wonderful, one more expensive, one less expensive. The room was great, the buffet was not good at breakfast, only if you liked omlets, no mimosas, no croissants. The restraunts you made reservations for were good. The bar staff were ok, when you could get their attention, 75% of the time the swim up bar had no bartender. The animation team was a joke. No activities, the shows when they had them were not good, I'm sorry live music is not a guy singing with a computer. We did meet some nice people, but a lot of the guest were as rude as the staff.

2  Thank Jack-O-T-40
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The thing I liked the most about this resort was that it looked nice. The staff were friendly, besides the cooks and the people at the front desk. You can't enjoy a nice day at the beach because of all the seaweed making a wall between you and the water. My building didn't have a working elevator, so we had to walk up a ramp, then 3 sets of stairs to get to our room multiple times a day. The first night was fine. It was a chill room with the best shower. The next morning I woke up with a red mark on my arm, later on during the day it started hurting. We got home late. The maid cleaned, I forgot about the bite. I took a shower, laid down, went to sleep. The next morning it was I woke up with even more bites on my arms. Eventually, 2 days later I had more bites on my arms and legs, and they were, and still are excruciatingly itchy. I never reported it because I thought I was just having a mild reaction to something and didn't think of it to be bed bugs until my sisters started getting them as well. My mom and I counted, I have over 25 bites on my body. I'm afraid that I brought them home with me. I took a shower and washed all my clothes, but I don't know what to do with my suitcase. The food was terrible, except the ice cream, fudge balls, fish, and some rice. On the beach, and even inside the resort itself, promoters keep harassing you, even after you've said no to them or have already did whatever they were promoting. At first, it was fine, but now it's annoying. I'm writing this at 4am because I can't sleep from the itching. Thank you for reading this. I will not be going back to Vista Sol.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Lorenzo D
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had a great holiday. Stayed for two weeks and loved every minute. Good sized pools, great people and great activities/events. Great for kids but be aware if you don’t have kids there will be loads of them running about. Rooms slightly dated but nothing unbearable. Plus the beach was full of sea weed. We were told happens every June. Great trips though and would recommend booking with Nexus. Hector was very helpful and sorted everything out for us.

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Vista Sol Punta Cana.

Thank you very much for your kind words, we continue to improve every day so we receive gratifying comments like these. Our Hotel values all of our guest and any feedback that is provided. We will keep working on it, to improve day by day.

Thanks for choosing Vista Sol Punta Cana.

We hope to receive you again soon in the hotel.

Macarena Peña
Guest Service

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I will start with the Good. Very close to the airport, short ride to the resort. The grounds of the resort are beautiful. I prefer a smallish resort, I don't like taking trams or 20 minute walk to the beach. Everything was close and a short walk. The restaurants were pretty good. Usually the food is not a highlight for a resort, so I thought food was a little better than average. Buffet was good, Gourmet and Italian restaurants were our favorite. There are local "tourist" type shops within walking distance from the beach, you can walk either direction and find some shops.

The BAD--Staff not friendly for the most part. Marina at the front desk was not helpful and not friendly. Communication is not great at this resort, for English anyway. Alex and Franklin were the exception, very friendly and very helpful. WI-FI is only free if you are sitting in the theater, and it is spotty, you cannot always connect. Tried to purchase premium wi-fi, Marina said come tomorrow not available, The next day she said not available, come back. After about 5 attempts to get internet, someone explained you have to get a modem and they were all checked out. they would not allow you to pre pay or get on a list. We spent hours popping up to the front desk to see if any had been turned in. Such a pain. Then the "premium" wi-fi would not support the programs I need to access for work. So ended up back in the theater working. We inquired about changing dinner reservations, I asked to see a menu before making the change. She (don't remember name) made the change first, when I said I wanted to keep the reservation but change the time, she was very irritated. We never saw the room attendant, the only thing they stock in the fridge is water. There are no wash cloths. (not a big deal to me). House vodka was horrible, if you wanted Absolute it was $4 per drink. Beer was good. Even the bar tenders were unfriendly and did not speak good English.

Will not return to this resort!

2  Thank Sheila P