“This snackbar made my life more confortable”
Review of Chickeeta Bonita's - CLOSED

Chickeeta Bonita's
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 25 July 2014

This snackbar was one of my best helps during my stay in Dominican Republic. I usually had breakfast here with mi girl friend every day, thanks Diego for these toast (one brown one white jeje). Also you can enjoy with chicken salad sandwich or a nice ice cream. The relation quality-price is very good, and the owner, a blond Lady (sorry for not remember your name), is so nice too, she tried to help me when I was looking for a rent house, and later, I moved to in a house just on the top of this snackbar . Thanks for to do mi life more easy every day.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

I feel bad this review is so late! We traveled to the Dominican auguast of 2013 for our honeymoon. We stayed in a condo walking distance from this resturant. The owner was very friendly and the prices were very reasonable. The main cusine is ice cream but there was breakfast available. Eggs and bacon that sort of thing. Great food and service. To top this all of the owner speaks perfect english!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

I ate here so much that I got to know the owner, from Canada! She took me to Hard Rock with a friend, we ate dinner and she took me to the airport when I was to leave! How many places would do that for you!?

1  Thank 682jeffl
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Great gelato! My kids loved it also. Generous portions. Great atmosphere. Great owner. When we are back in Bavaro we will be back at Chickeeta Bonita's.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

This place will keep you coming back for the gelato but don't hesitate to go for breakfast too! Nice relaxed atmosphere- owned and run bu good, friendly people.

We also took advantage of the very cool "take one/leave one" bookcase (which is quite extensive!).

1  Thank Marc h