“Awesome Pent house”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
BAM Supermarket
Shopping Centers
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Freddy H
New York City, New York
“Awesome Pent house”
Reviewed 9 July 2015 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

We had a great time here . The penthouse was clean, plenty of space , a private pool for the residence and security on the property . We came here for my Bachelor Party and it was perfect !! roof top party !! 5min walk to the beach ! 5 min walk to the Restaurants . Btw all the food was great out there . Perfect place for Adults !!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The space and the view! Roof top !
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Milwaukee

people found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
4 Mar 2013
Hi Terry, thank you for your nice review and I am thrilled to see that you and your family enjoyed the condo and the location so much. Hope to see you again next year! Sunny regards, Ellen
New York
Reviewed 2 March 2013 for a stay in October 2012

Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
2 Mar 2013
Hello Johaira,

I was surprised to see the high consumption as well but I was not so surprised when I went up the stairs and I could already feel the cold air on the second floor as your family was sitting on the couch with the AC blasting and the front door open. When I went upstairs the AC was on in the bedrooms as well and everybody was ready for departure. Part of your family lives here so they know that electricity is expensive, especially in Bavaro as it is a private company.

I am sure that all the 6 AC's have been on day and night. Normally people go to the beach during the day and turn the AC's off. Most likely part of your family stayed inside during the day with the AC's on, that is the only explanation. You have read the meter with me.

I have not been rude at all to your mother. I felt bad about the high
consumption and to ask an additional fee. We even laughed about it as your grandfather wanted to pay with his tennis shoes so I don't know why she is saying that I was rude to her. I went out of my way to please you and your family and to spend my gas money for picking up your family at the Barcelo hotel after having explained very clearly where to get off the bus. The check in took 1,5 hours instead of 20 minutes and you have called me about 10 times, even late in the evening as you did not know how to lower a blind or how to work the washing machine or something dirty was in the freezer and it appeared to be your own Dominican tamales (pasteles). They were placed where the ice trays were supposed to go with no plastic bag or no protection whatsoever. They were dripping all over the freezer making quite a mess. I think that we have provided a very good service and you have been irresponsible with your electricity consumption.

This condo is one of our most popular condos and in over 3 years NO ONE has ever complained about their electricity bill for this condo or none of the 20+ condos we manage.

It is very simple, you pay for the electricity you consume. That is why we read the meter with the tenants upon arrival and once again we read at check out. We charge the rate that is on the bill.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing