“Nice quality food”

Citrus Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 129 Restaurants in Bavaro
Price range: US$0 - US$6
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Citrus is the mix of international cuisine. From Creole dishes to sushi with a warm environment that will make you feel at home.
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Went twice during our stay of 1 week. Food is good and a nice selection of wine.
Price is med to high depending of your selection. Always cost me around $120 to 150 per night to eat there. Home made lasagna was done just right however little portion.
I would recommend this restaurant

2  Thank Patrice109

Reviewed 23 July 2014

My wife and I have been to citrus restaurant in Bavaro, now many times, and found the food there to be cooked perfect as per ordered. We have had the 10oz steak, which was tender and cooked to perfection with a cracked pepper sauce, my wife got the pork spare ribs, which the meat fell off the bones. We also have had the sushi, which they have a large selection to order from, and it's two for one on Monday's. Our waiter, junior, was fantastic, and handled not only the visits with just my wife and I, but as many as 10 of our friends for dinner. Over all, our visits have been great. Will definitely be going back.

2  Thank WILLIAM K
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I loved it...ambience is nice....service is good...location is good.
Prices were very fair...menu choices were excellent. It's a great place to enjoy solo time, or time with friends and family.

1  Thank AnnetteCalder
Reviewed 9 July 2014

My family and I visited Citrus for dinner on our second night in Punta Cana. The meal was good and the service even better.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Hi went to Citrus last night, we arrived hoping for live music but were told this is only Friday nights, we ordered beers and looked at the menu, the beers came but were different from the ones we ordered, so we pointed this out, the waiter tried to say that these were the ones we ordered however after some discussion a manager arrived to say the ones we ordered they did not have cold as someone had not filled the fridge! We pointed out it would have been ok to tell us this rather than say it was our mistake!

Any way after this confusion we settled again and ordered the food, I have to say with a little apprehension however it arrived we had chicken, fish, steak and pasta all was prepared to perfection, hence why I give four stars.