Now Larimar Punta Cana
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
whala!bavaro(Punta Cana)
  • Pool
View Hotel
NH Punta Cana(Punta Cana)
13,541 results
All reviewspreferred clubcarnival buffetentertainment teampreferred poolbluewater grillbig daddyantonio banderaspreferred statusmoments barpreferred areaspice restaurantpreferred roomchef manuelpunta canatropical viewscooby doobruno mars
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 July 2014

This was our first stay at an all inclusive, we were not disappointed. The resort itself is beautiful and clean, fantastic beach! Staff is very friendly and welcoming. Food was good to excellent, we ate at the carnival buffet for breakfast and there wasn't anything we would have liked that wasn't available (other than decaf coffee-only instant). At night we tried all of the restaurants our favorites were the french-mercure and the italian-Capers. The only one we were disappointed in was the mexican-Tamarindo.The wait staff goes above and beyond to make sure toy have what you need. I never had an empty wine glass and the house red is very good! Entertainment team was outstanding. The only suggestions we would make are to turn up the AC and stop charging for wifi. We did not upgrade to preferred and do not think it was necessary. I would suggest purchasing the dominican entry passes ($10 on line) before you go-it saved us time at the airport.

Room Tip: we had a tropical view and thought we were in a good location-not a long walk to anywhere
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank lynnc627
Hotel Manager N, Manager at Now Larimar Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear lynnc627
We want to thank you for taking time to write a review on Tripadvisor about experience among us. I have no words to express our most sincere gratitude for your lovely comments about your recent stay with us.
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Now Larimar, and on your name we will congratulate our personnel, for helping to make your stay memorable.
On behalf of my team, I want to thank you again for choosing us over other Caribbean hotels for your holidays
Hoping we will see you soon .

Reviewed 27 July 2014

My friend and I have traveled for 16 years. We always stay at all inclusive resorts and in July of 2014 we decided to visit the Now Larimar. Upon arrival, they will strongly encourage you to upgrade your room, however, we stayed in a garden view room with access to all of the resorts facilities and all the amenities of the upgraded rooms. Outside of our garden view room was a second pool with a swim up bar, which was far less congested than the main pool.

The staff at this resort was, without a doubt, the FRIENDLIEST staff we have ever encountered! Everyone went out of their way to accommodate us and most of them spoke English well. Three of my personal favorite staff members included: Junior - he was our bellboy who danced with us upon arrival and always greeted us with a smile, Carlos - a pool side waiter who was always "happy, happy, happy!" and finally Willie - who was a beach waiter with a big contagious smile and a huge heart :)

If you are looking for a relaxing get away, I highly recommend the Now Larimar.

Room Tip: Rooms in the 7000 are quieter than the "upgraded" rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Kimbobber2
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We congratulated on your behalf our personnel of Now Larimar, for helping to make your stay memorable. We will look forward to welcoming you back again. In our hotel we are honored to have customers like you.
Comments like yours give us strength to continue on our way, thank you for your warm words of support and encouragement, your message will be communicated to all staff to share the joy I felt when reading it.
Thanks again.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Everything was fantastic. Wery helpfull and friendly staff.
Antonio Banderas, Yosari and Kenny - fantastic and funny service at the beach
Ismael Vallejo - perfect attitude and very friendly
I forgot the name of a nice and friendly dominican girl from concierge, she helped me with everything I needed to arrange for our group. The best attitude and willingness to help.
Overall very satisfied, Great food, drinks, music, activities, program etc.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Marian V
We want to thank you for taking time to write a review on Tripadvisor about experience among us. I have no words to express our most sincere gratitude for your lovely comments about your recent stay in our hotel.
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacations at Now Larimar Punta Cana; and on your behalf we will congratulate our personnel for helping to make your stay memorable.
Critics like yours, allow us to see the hotel from the point of view of the customer, and see through your eyes as you lived your holiday also you help us to improve the service that is why we are taking note about your kind suggestions.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

well either I'm on crack or these other reviewers are or maybe I'm just not a sun beachy guy...

I stay here occasionally on business and I am not impressed..... No I am impressed that so many people bring children here and they fill the pools and run up and down the halls being..... well loud kids. Why would one bring young kids here in the first place?

If one likes being on vaca with all the kiddeee sounds effects go for it.

The new section the rooms are well done and the AC works well but in the older section the AC is pretty weak.

FOOD- C+ There is lots of it but not much to choose from if you like quality. And for dinner the language barrier can present challenges.

SERVICE- Pretty good but certainly not great or outstanding.

In the halls and the room the floors are very large hard tile which I kinda like but the sound from the halls...its like an echo chamber....

Room Tip: newer section rooms smaller but AC works well.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear rod B
We truly regret to read that your holidays were not completely satisfying as we aim.
Please receive our apologies for the inconveniences you might have encountered during your visit. Our main goal is to provide the best vacation experience to our valuable costumers .We truly regret that you left our premises with an opposite idea in your mind.
Please feel free to contact us if you decide to give us a second chance to show you the way we care about our customers.
Best regards,

Reviewed 27 July 2014

AWESOME !! Really had a GREAT Vacation!! I have to start out by saying, that the people of Now Larimar, really hired the best people in Punta Cana to represent . Every employee there, greeted you, with the most real and genuine smile, and Ola!! But a special shout out to Bell Hop, Ismael. What an all around GREAT guy. The Servers/ Entertainers, Pedrito,Jose,Ogledy,Cristian, and Domingo. at the Capers Restaurant. Not only did they serve with perfection, but they put on a very impressive celebration, when it was someones Birthday, or Anniversary. Pedrito pulled out a drum and they sang with such feeling, that you felt like you were in their family. One of the activities workers on the beach, was Evelyn. So sweet and caring. Just a doll. I wish I could remember more names. Now to the cleanliness. Top Notch!! Every where. Living area, Bathrooms, Pool area. So clean!! Now the food. Very Good !! If you can not find something at any of the buffets, then there is something wrong with you. Listen I live just outside of Philly. So , I know what AWESOME Italian food tastes like. I know that I am not going to eat anything like that on a resort, In a foreign land. But it was good.Not great, just good. I can not speak on the quality of the Asian restaurant, but, when we tried to make a reservation, We couldn't get one until10:00 pm.to late for me and my young grandchildren. But if you can not get a reservation, what does that tell you? It is actually the only restaurant that you need a reservation for. The others will take you, especially if you eat early, like 6:00. The friendliest vacation resort we have ever visited. Hands down. Thank you to all who made it so great. Excellente!!!

Room Tip: We stayed at the Garden area, which was about 200 yards from the main lobby. and then another 200 yards to the ocean. The bell hops picked people up constantly. So there really wasn't a long wait for a ride to the main lobby. But you still had to maneuver your way through the resort to get to the beach or other pools. We did have a big U-shaped pool at the garden area , with a swim up bar, that seems very peaceful and calm. I don't think that they had a lot of Ocean view rooms. they seem to all face the pools. A lot of pools.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear funtimepappy
Thank you very much for sharing all your experiences in the Now Larimar hotel and thank you for choosing us for your holidays.
For us it is an honor to receive reviews from our guest more if we could read that we have managed to exceed such important expectations.
I am glad to know that my personnel could make your holiday memorable!.
We will love to greet you soon again, so we have another chance to continue surprising you with our hotel and service.
In the name of my whole team, let me wish you and your all the best.
Yours sincerely,