Hampton Inn Maumelle
US$80
US$72
QualityInn
US$101
Americas Best Value Inn(Maumelle)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$59
The Burgundy Hotel(Little Rock)
US$132
Orbitz.com
US$49
US$48
US$103
Comfort Inn West(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$76
ComfortInn
US$47
US$84
US$74
Agoda.com
All reviewswalk in showergreat hotelbed was very comfortablethe hotel is cleanbusiness tripwould stay here againnice roomexcellent stayfitness centercomplimentary breakfastenjoyed our stayparking lotwafflesmaumeerocksurgeryarkansas
Reviewed 9 March 2014

This Hampton is located just nw of Little Rock. Easy to get to anywhere in the city within 15 minutes. Close to 430/30. Very nice place, only about 3 years old I think. Staff does a great job. If you get a chance drive down to Maumelle's Park on the River just past the hotel going south. Nice little park and close by.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Rosanne H, Guest Service Agent at Hampton Inn Maumelle, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

We thank you so very much for your terrific comments about our property as well as our staff! We are so happy that you enjoyed our hotel and its accessibility to 1-430 and that you found the nearby attractions to your liking. We thank you for your much appreciated recognition, and we look forward to seeing you again soon when visiting the area!

Reviewed 24 February 2014

Rooms were clean, beds were comfortable and staff was very kind... I would stay here again for sure. We were going to be leaving the next morning before breakfast even started so the guy checking us in gave us our breakfast bags at check-in. That was very sweet and showed that they go the extra mile for you.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Rosanne H, Guest Service Agent at Hampton Inn Maumelle, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Thank you so much for your thoughtful and wonderful feedback in regards to our staff and guest rooms. We are so very happy that you had such a pleasant stay with us and enjoyed our service! We look forward to seeing you again in the future and wish you well!

Reviewed 17 February 2014

I will be back of course. Stay here at least 12 times a year. The staff and facilities are great. i highly recommend. Do not hesitate to stay here on your way through Little Rock. Very safe and close to the city even though it is north of town.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Thank Michael D. T
Rosanne H, Guest Service Agent at Hampton Inn Maumelle, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2014

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and feedback! We are so very happy that you had a very enjoyable stay with us and found our property, staff, and amenities to your convenience and liking. We look foward to seeing you again soon and wish you a wonderful new year!

Reviewed 13 February 2014

I was upsold a room with a Jacuzzi bathtub. After I got in the full tub, I turned on the jets and black flakey substance blow out into the tub. I had to get out and show to clean off. I informed the front desk of my disappointment in the upcharge to a Jacuzzi with mold, and I was given a candy bar and a "sorry. Is there anything else I can help you with."

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Rosanne H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Maumelle, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Thank you for your review. I am sorry we were unable to provide you with the quality of amenities and service you deserved during your recent stay. We apologize for the issues in your room and will work with our maintenance team to ensure this does not happen again. If you return to our area, we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

This is my go to hotel when in Little Rock. I find the location to be excellent, it may seem to be out of the way, but it is only minutes from just about anywhere in Little Rock, and being out of the center of town will save you some money. There is a Wal-Mart across the street along with several restaurants. It's a bit of a trick to get to, as you need to turn left just before the hotel then go through the bank parking lot or drive past the hotel and make a U-turn somewhere down the often busy road. The rooms are great, it's a newer hotel, my only complaint is that the rooms, can be too warm and the AC system won't let you cool down past a certain temp in the winter time. I like to sleep in a cool room and in the winter when it's 20 degrees outside, my room is too warm? I don't like the best parking spots near the front and rear entrance's being reserved for Diamond members.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Rosanne H, Guest Service Agent at Hampton Inn Maumelle, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

Thank you for your valued comments and feedback regarding our property. We so very much appreciate your continued visits with us while visiting the Maumelle area. We apologize that on previous stays you experienced problems with your a/c unit in your room. For future stays, we would be more than happy to assist with any maintenence issues or questions regarding the amenities we have to offer our guests. Of course we want our guests comfortable and attended to when staying with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the future, and we wish you a wonderful new year.